NFL Sunday Ticket total games 2019

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

anex80

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Midwest
I’ve seen charts in the past depicting the breakdown of all NFL games and how many are available via local channels vs prime time vs Sunday Ticket. I haven’t seen that type of chart for a while now so I decided to create my own this year.

The chart is attached and shows how many games are available with Sunday Ticket vs how many are available without. This assumes that you don’t live in the home market of a team and receive 3 local games each Sunday afternoon (4 on the last day of the season).

Enjoy!
IMG_0250.jpg

Reactions: MikeI and dtv757
With the NFL expanding the number of national games they really should be prorating the price by week.

This marketing just won't cut it for AT&T: "Get access as few as 7 out of market games each week for only $400! Less than $25/week!"
Someone in marketing has a tough job making this sound better every year. Good chance this may be the last time they have to make this sound enticing.

This marketing just won't cut it for AT&T: "Get access as few as 7 out of market games each week for only $400! Less than $25/week!"
Someone in marketing has a tough job making this sound better every year. Good chance this may be the last time they have to make this sound enticing.
That's why marketing never mentions the number of games each week. You just notice it when you only see 7 games available.

However, the majority avg out to almost 9, so while 7 makes it sound like a very small amount, its usually more ....

IF your one that NEEDS the ST to watch YOUR game, you'll pay ...

It would be interesting to see how the numbers shake out if single teams are eventually offered ... price wise.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)