NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks! I didn't know that. I can't afford it but it will be nice to see one week of it anyway.

This clinches it for me. I won't be getting Sunday Ticket. The Patriot games seem to be shown lots of times in Orlando. One year they showed them 11 times . This year it looks like at least 8 games. That's good enough for me.

They have given the first week free for many years now. :)

I dont think so.

Last year they did but before that only the Superfan part was free if you already had sunday ticket.

The entire sunday ticket wasnt free if you didnt have it unlike this preview.

I dont think so.

Last year they did but before that only the Superfan part was free if you already had sunday ticket.

I have always had ST since C-band inception and as long as I can remember they have had a free preview.

I dont think so.

Before last year it was just for the superfan option.

I even googled it and found these posts:

from 2007 --
"The free preview is for SuperFan, the $99 option for Sunday Ticket subscribers (which many of AVS subs get for free after calling customer service anyway).
Non-Sunday Ticket subs are not getting any NFL coverage other than their local FOX/CBS stations."

from 2009:
"Yes, NFL Sunday Ticket will have a free preview this year on the first Sunday. This is the first time this has happened.
In years past, Super Fan was in free preview but this year the whole ball of wax, in HD as well."

I dont think so.

Before last year it was just for the superfan option.

I even googled it and found these posts:

from 2007 --
"The free preview is for SuperFan, the $99 option for Sunday Ticket subscribers (which many of AVS subs get for free after calling customer service anyway).
Non-Sunday Ticket subs are not getting any NFL coverage other than their local FOX/CBS stations."

from 2009:
"Yes, NFL Sunday Ticket will have a free preview this year on the first Sunday. This is the first time this has happened.
In years past, Super Fan was in free preview but this year the whole ball of wax, in HD as well."

This is not true ....

They have had a Free view the 1st week of the season for several years now.

I've never had Sunday Ticket before this year and last year was the first year I remember a free preview.

Sunday Ticket has for quite some time been free on D* for the First week.

I would say this is atleast the 4 th time I can remember
This is what got me to buy it for the first time ever in the 2006 season.

I dont think so.

They did it last year as well. I didn't have the ticket, but was surprised. They didn't notify everyone like this year though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts