NFL Sunday tickett

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Richard Fuller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 31, 2003
I have a question I'm NFL Sunday tichket subscriber this is my second year. When they say over 100 games in HDTV will these games replace the regular feed or will there be 2 different feeds one for people with HDTV and one for the people withiout. The reason I'm asking is I had a HDTV receiver scheduled for installation and hookup only to find out the installers said is that I couldn't see the satellite for HDTV when all I wanted was the games.If someone tells me that the HDTV games will replace the regular ones then I will be happy and may just get a hdtv receiver from Bestbuy(open box) for a real good price.

The HDTV broadcast will be a separate broadcast from the SD broadcast but which satellite they will be broadcast from isn't known yet. For the capacity needed I would guess it will come off 110 & 119 but they could make room on 101 for some broadcasts for the 3-4 hours of the game. People that are doing HDTV should have Dish's for all three satellites so all they will need is the channel number the game will be on the receiver will do the rest. You can use 3 separate dishes to see all satellites find a good installer.

If the installer said u coudn't see all the sats with the multi-dish. Some people have used 3 seperate 18" dishes to get each sat. I'm not sure what your resources are at being able to get a hold of 2 more dishes, but that may be worth a shot

And the going rumor is that the HD versions of these games would be in the 90's channel-wise. At least that was the last I heard. Very exciting actually!!

The first two weeks of NFLST HD regular season are posted on the D* site. It looks like all the HD games will be in the 90's.

The games will be spread across all the satellites. There may be a possibility for 4 games each week on 101 (two Sunday Ticket HD channels and CBS HD east and West) if that's what ur looking for.

BFG said:
If the installer said u coudn't see all the sats with the multi-dish. Some people have used 3 seperate 18" dishes to get each sat. I'm not sure what your resources are at being able to get a hold of 2 more dishes, but that may be worth a shot

I had to go the 3 dish route and it works great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)