NFL SuperCast for Computer, Palm Pre, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and iPhone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
Great news, you can now get the Supercast app for the Palm Pre and watch games right on your phone!

This rocks! DirecTV now knows the Palm Pre exists so maybe there will be a DVR Scheduler app like the iPhone has.

I just wish I had ST and SF to use the app. :( Can't justify the expense just for watching my Packers.

------------

Edit to add info:

NFL Sunday Ticket Subscribers:

Download the PC App here: https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

If you have a Windows Mobile phone, directly install it at http://m.directv.com/supercast
The iTunes app store for iPhone/iPod touch or the Palm store on the Palm Pre by searching for DIRECT NFL Mobile.

----------------
Update for Windows Mobile Users:
For some Windows phones you will have to install Microsoft .NET Framework separately first and then install NFL Mobile.
Step 1: Install Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
PC Based Installed, for all Windows Mobile Systems: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E3821449-3C6B-42F1-9FD9

Install link directly from phone: http://directv.vo.llnwd.net/e4/mobile/mobilnet.cab

Step 2: Install NFL Mobile Application from phone: http://directv.vo.llnwd.net/e4/mobile/wmsuppapp.cab

UPDATE 9/11: Blackberry is now available. It is only for the Tour, Storm, Bold and Curve 8900.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow great move with support for the Palm, iPhone and Windows Mobile all within 24 hours. That is good work by the DirecTV team. I dont think I can recall any other application released on all platforms within 24 hours before.

Sweet. Way to go DirecTV and Sprint. I have both Sprint and DirecTV stock so this is very very nice. Like I said, now I just wish I had ST and SF to enjoy the app. Can't afford it though so, no biggy.

Well, guess I will just wait for the blackberry support.....most smartphones...ect...means nothing....:p

I have it on my iPod now :)

Can you send me a picture message to prove it?:p

Lol, I kid. Seriously, didnt they get picture messaging recently?

Edit: you said ipod, not iphone. Sorry

Great news, my brother in law has NFL ST and SF. He doesn't ever go online. What do I need from him to use his Supercast account? Is the login info the same as his DirecTV account signin info or can it be different? He doesn't want me to have access to his full account information.

All he does is watch on TV.

Can you send me a picture message to prove it?:p

Lol, I kid. Seriously, didnt they get picture messaging recently?

Edit: you said ipod, not iphone. Sorry
I wish I had an iPhone, don't tease me :(

And you'll need his D* login info

If my local game is blacked out, and I log into SuperCast as say my uncle, who lives in another state, will I be able to get the game? Does anyone know for sure?

Anyone know if DirecTV is allowing customers to just purchase Superfan so they can enjoy the Supercast on their mobile device without having to subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket package?

I have no need to watch it on my TV and won't pay a small fortune for it. I would however, consider paying a nominal fee to watch these games on Supercast on my Palm Pre.

Anyone know if DirecTV is allowing customers to just purchase Superfan so they can enjoy the Supercast on their mobile device without having to subscribe to the NFL Sunday Ticket package?

I have no need to watch it on my TV and won't pay a small fortune for it. I would however, consider paying a nominal fee to watch these games on Supercast on my Palm Pre.

Unfortunately, no.

GOOD NEWS - Blackberry is expected next week!

From DirecTV:

I wanted to give everyone our list of tested devices for NFL SuperCast Mobile (NFL Mobile).
Apple iPhone*
Apple iPod touch*
Windows Mobile HTC – Tilt**
Windows Mobile Samsung – Saga**
Windows Mobile Samsung – Omnia**
Windows Mobile Motorola – Q9**
Windows Mobile LG – Incite**
Windows Mobile HTC – Fuze**
Windows Mobile HTC – Touch Pro**
Palm Pre
BlackBerry Bold ***
BlackBerry Curve 8900 ***
BlackBerry Tour ***

*Requires iPhone OS 3.0

**Additional software restrictions: Windows Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 and Microsoft Compact Framework 3.5 is required.

*** Download availability expected next week at m.directv.com/supercast

It may work on others versions, but is not tested/known.

What is the computer app doing for folks trying to sign in now (early obviously)? The login never completes for me. It just sits there with the little thing below the login button spinning in circles forever. I just to be sure that it is doing this because it won't be active until Sunday...and not because it just isn't working right on my computer.

go to directv.com and then to Sports/NFL Sunday Ticket. Download Supercast for PC. Mine works fine. Right now it just runs a video telling me it was successful and that you can do it on a mobile device. I also added to my iTouch which plays the same video. As of yet it is not available on my Blackberry Tour.

go to directv.com and then to Sports/NFL Sunday Ticket. Download Supercast for PC. Mine works fine. Right now it just runs a video telling me it was successful and that you can do it on a mobile device. I also added to my iTouch which plays the same video. As of yet it is not available on my Blackberry Tour.

The PC was working for this morning. Yes, Blackberry users (by far the largest user base) will be the last to get access. That is ridiculous.

I just wish I had ST and SF to use the app. :( Can't justify the expense just for watching my Packers.

Being new to ST I am thrilled to be able to watch the Pack! In my neck of the woods I'm lucky to see 2-3 games a year.

It's all Patriots and Giants/Jets around these parts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)