NFL Superfan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Jimbos said:
Can you get that deal for everyone here, we all feel we should not have to pay extra for NFL in HD.
Like you said we should get it all for the 200+ it cost for ST.

I think soon the HD part will be added into the ST price from the start.

I am suppose to be getting the ST for free this year and spoke with them about it when I signed up for the ST, they said I would get it, but it is not showing up on my statement yet, even though the ST is.

Jimbo

It didn't show up on my account either. I had to call them and remind them. They said they would take care of it, and, sure enough, the next day SuperFan was reflected on my on-line account information.

I would call them if I were you.

I think this is going to be my last season with Sunday Ticket and D*.

With FIOS TV on the verge of rollout where I live, the price differential (bundled with Net and Phone service) and the new six-tuner PVR and the channel options look like by next year, I'll have to give up Giants football (other than national telecasts and Eagles games which can be as many as 11 games a season in this market) but D* has become non-competitive.

I've a been D* subscriber for 10 years — and Sunday Ticket is all that has kept me for the last couple (although Comcast's pricing had some impact). I wonder if that's true for a lot of other people?

If the NFL is ever put on the Internet (and I think it will) D8 could be in for tough sledding.

Jimbos said:
Oh, I fully intend to remind them of it.

Jimbo

I called them in April when they ran that e-mail deal where SuperFan was free if you paid for the Ticket before April 30th. They ended up adding it to my account about a month later (it mysteriously showed up).

Its a mystery how things are handled at D*.

Sometimes people get freebies, i.e. SuperFan, H10-250s, etc. and others don't. I dont' get it. They need uniform policies.

The super fan does not show in my online information either. However, I did received a mailer yesterday from D* specific to the NY Jets. (My D* online profile indicates them as my favorite team.) The mailer includes the Jets ST schedule and a reminder that I am to get super fan for free this year.

I just got off the phone with D*.
I asked why I was unable to see that the SF package that went along with the ST I had already ordered.
She said that I would definatly be getting the SF for FREE this year, because I had it last year.
WhenI re itterated that it was not listed as so online, she went in and updated my account.
Now it shows up.
Appearently, they are under the presumtion that IF you had it last year it WILL be free this year, and we are just suppose to understand that D* has taken care of it already.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)