Nfusion nova

Status
Please reply by conversation.

metal head

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
The Rock
I got a chance to buy a nova. I took it home and hooked it up just to try it. I dont really like it, Its not user friendly like my cw600p. Is that a good receiver?

Bought one a few weeks ago also for $20, nothing like my coolsats for FTA no blind search, found it a little easier to use after putting factory files on it but still was sad and slow (my opinion) even for $20 i wish i had of left it where it was.

Yeah! I have owned a few but that one, I dont know something about it. I hooked up a coolsat 6000 to 97w last weekend for a friend, much better.

I got one for $45 on eBay, but couldn't get it to do anything.....wouldn't control my STAB HH100 motor, wouldn't blind scan, or autoscan for that matter. It was useless. I got a refund from the seller, and he told me not to bother returning it. It came with hack ware pre installed, but I installed the factory bin, which didn't help. Total junk in my opinion.

I have tried both the nova and the solaris and I have to say there is no difference between the 2 receivers except the colour. They both have a crappy GUI, no blind scan, and they overheat something fierce. I did get them for a good price (Free) but in my short time in this hobby I have to say that these boxes are the worst ones I have ever used. My first receiver was a VS Pro and its alright but nothing compares to my CS 5000 Platinum.. Hopefully Ill be getting my AZbox soon :) (Fingers crossed)

BTW, the Nfusion line of receivers were designed for the "Pirate" market with the guise of being able to access the internet for updates.

Yeah I know I saw the ethernet jack on the back. I am not interested in that, I just wanted a good receiver for my buddy and thats not it. Thanks guys I will not be buying that, I already returned it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts