NHL 2008-09 Season

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I couldn't be more proud of the Bruins

What a scumbag Steve Ott is, cheap shot artist and doesn't answer the bell. Absolutely loved how Savard stood up for Lucic, not that Lucic needs any standing up for; and how Ference demolished Ott in an open ice hit

Jack Edwards called him a heat seaking missle, a skud....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6wQRnnT8o"]Bruins/Stars Fights from Saturday[/ame]

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Bruins beat Toronto, 5-2 behind Blake Wheeler's hat trick.

Bruins have won five of their last six.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Bruins beat Sabres, 3-1 for their sixth win in the last seven games. B's now in first place!

Looks like it's going to be a longggggggg weekend in Massachusetts for teams from Buffalo! ;) :D

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Looks like it's going to be a longggggggg weekend in Massachusetts for teams from Buffalo!

Ha ha, very funny.

It's not a lock that the Patriots will beat the Bills; after all, Iowa DID beat Penn State today.

BTW, you watching B.C. take Notre Dame to the woodshed?

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Ha ha, very funny.

It's not a lock that the Patriots will beat the Bills; after all, Iowa DID beat Penn State today.

Sabres,
come on now, you must know by now that I was kidding. :D

I do believe that the Pats will win tomorrow, but I'm not dumb enough to think that it's a foregone conclusion! :confused:

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
I just E-mailed that to Hossa, he says he's going to knock on every door in Pennsylvania till he finds you, and then he 's going to play some "chin music" for you.:D

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I have officially gave up on watching Red Wings hockey....

I turn the game back on after watching my show and the Wings were up 6-4 .... The Pens were pressing, so much that I don'[t think I saw the Wings with an offensive rush the whole time ... there was 5:00 left in the third.
Wings go into this version of thier Prevent Defense.
Of course the Pens score twice and tie it, draw a very questionable penalty with :03 sec left and have a PP going into OT ... they kill the PP and the Wings actually get into Pens end of the ice..... Datsuk gets high sticked in the Wings end and the Pens end up with a clear break and score to win it. Of course NO penalty was called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts