NHL 2008-09 Season

Man my Pens suck this year, something has to change, either a big trade for some other players, I heard Stall for Nash, or a coaching change.

Something has to be done, Sid don't have a good winger on this team, Hossa showed how good the team could be if Sid had a good winger, but this coach is just terrible, he doesn't leave lines alone and I hate it when he puts Sid and Malkin on the same line.

Plus Gonchar is close to coming back, that will help not only the D, but this pitiful powerplay, hell he'll help every aspect of the game, but Sid still needs a great winger.

BTW....the signing of Satan was terrible, he needs to go.

Last edited:
Henrik has another shutout, his second in a week after none all year.

Sandra, did you motivate him? :D

Not only did I not motivate him, Henrik seems to have thrown away his chance with me. A guy I met and started seeing right after Thanksgiving has pretty much moved into the boyfriend category now, so alas, if Hank calls I will not answer.

Hopefully he'll be able to overcome this major setback for him. :rolleyes:

The good news is, everyone will be seeing a much calmer Sandra around here...;)

Sandra

Not only did I not motivate him, Henrik seems to have thrown away his chance with me. A guy I met and started seeing right after Thanksgiving has pretty much moved into the boyfriend category now, so alas, if Hank calls I will not answer.
Good for you! :up :)

The good news is, everyone will be seeing a much calmer Sandra around here...;)

Sandra
Not to speak for others, but I believe a lot of us would be satisfied with just seeing Sandra. How 'bout it? ;)

Last edited:
I will watch it...am I excited? Nah...not really. The skills games the night before are kinda fun, too.

And I read an article recently (in Maxim maybe? ) about Ovechkyn (sp?) that really soured me on him. He is just a talented...make that EXCEPTIONALLY talented...spoiled brat who has found his wealth on foreign soil yet he continues to let you know that he is "Rooooooshian" thru and thru and will return to Russia when he has finished raking in all the bucks here in good ol' US of A!!!!

Great country, Amerika!:rolleyes:

My Dallas Stars got their payback last night against the Red Wings. :D We got some really nice tickets to the game last night courtesy of my wife's boss. GREAT game!

My Dallas Stars got their payback last night against the Red Wings. :D We got some really nice tickets to the game last night courtesy of my wife's boss. GREAT game!

That was a very exciting game to watch. Great way to end the day after a busy day @ work. Glad you got to enjoy it in person.

Glad you are happy...remember....the game ENDED in a tie. All the OT got you was satisfaction.

And the extra point.
Detroit sure could have used it but you can't win them all.
I sure would like to find out why the Wing's PK is so bad away from the Joe and so good at the Joe.
I think that their PK at home is near or at the top of the league.

Glad you are happy...remember....the game ENDED in a tie. All the OT got you was satisfaction.

The way the Stars have played this year, I'll take what I can get. :) Plus, the 49 shots on goal from the Stars was impressive.