NHL 2008-09 Season

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
HenrikLundqvist-NewYorkRangers.jpg

Today is Henrik Lundqvist's 27th birthday.

It's too bad Sandra doesn't mention him anymore, cause I had a good joke lined up- it would have involved cake and jumping.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Sloppy seconds for the Rangers............................

The Rangers have claimed bad boy Sean Avery off waivers.

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Red Wings' Hossa hurt after crashing into end boards

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Detroit Red Wings forward Marian Hossa was hospitalized for observation after crashing headfirst into the boards after being checked in the first period of Tuesday night's game against the St. Louis Blues.

Hossa, who leads the team with 34 goals and 27 assists in 62 games, did not lose consciousness and had feeling in his limbs, team spokesman John Hahn said. The game was delayed for several minutes while Hossa lay prone near the end boards in the Blues' end.

Medical personnel took extra attention because Hossa missed the previous two games with a neck injury, Hahn added. Hossa was taken off the ice while strapped to a gurney.

Hossa was knocked to the ice and slid heavily into the end boards after a hit by defenseman Roman Polak, who drew a 2-minute penalty for roughing.

Red Wings' Hossa hurt after crashing into end boards -- Courant.com

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.
Pens Claim RW Craig Adams Off Waivers From Chicago

The Pittsburgh Penguins have claimed right wing Craig Adams off waivers from the Chicago Blackhawks, it was announced today by Executive Vice President and General Manager Ray Shero.

Adams, 31, will join the Penguins in Florida for Thursday night’s game against the Florida Panthers.

The 6-foot, 200-pound native of Seria, Brunei has played 498 NHL games over eight seasons with the Blackhawks and Carolina Hurricanes, recording 37 goals, 52 assists, 89 points and 383 penalty minutes.

This season, with Chicago, he had two goals, four assists, six points and 22 penalty minutes in 36 games.

Adams played college hockey at Harvard University and was a ninth-round draft pick of the Hartford Whalers in 1996.

Pittsburgh Penguins - News: Pens Claim RW Craig Adams Off Waivers From Chicago - 03/04/2009

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! Ovechkin is supremely talented but has become a huge Prima Donna and I can no longer stand to watch him play. As I said before, he has said he will gladly take the American money and return home as rich man. Why? When asked, "I am ROOOSHIAN!" he exclaimed.

I will gladly take to stoic, quiet leadership of a Toews, Crosby, Malkin, Kopitar or Getzlaf any day than watch those self-centered antics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)