NHL 2008-09 Season

There's been alot of rumors.Will the Islanders still be on Long Island come next season ?
I've heard recent rumors that they will pull up & move to KC if they don't get their new arena built.

Wings game 2

According to NHL LIVE the Wings game number 2 will be carried on the NHL Network but will be blacked out in Columbus and Detroit this is really good because here in Cincinnati they are carrying a Reds game instead of the hockey game.

According to NHL LIVE the Wings game number 2 will be carried on the NHL Network but will be blacked out in Columbus and Detroit this is really good because here in Cincinnati they are carrying a Reds game instead of the hockey game.

No this is NOT good, I would rather see the FSN feed.

You're exactly right. FSN-OH will be indeed carrying this series in it's entirety. They confirmed this during the Cavs game last night.

cool

Curoius ....
Why would the NHL Network be blacked out .... you would think the NHL owns it and would make it available at ALL times.
If the local FSN's are available, why would they care if it's also available on the NHL Network ?

cool

Curoius ....
Why would the NHL Network be blacked out .... you would think the NHL owns it and would make it available at ALL times.
If the local FSN's are available, why would they care if it's also available on the NHL Network ?

It's called advertising contracts......

Jimbo, I think it is blacked out on the NHL channel because it will be on the FSN in both Columbus and Detroit.

What is worst it that for us folks in Cincinnati who only have FSN Cincinnati we will not get any Wings Blue Jackets games because FSN Cincinnati is carrying the Reds baseball
games.
I guess the gods of the blackout think that we can see the hockey game how I don't know.
I have lost the dish CEO e-mail address so if any one has it please post it here I want to try that address as a last chance to get this thing fixed.

What is worst it that for us folks in Cincinnati who only have FSN Cincinnati we will not get any Wings Blue Jackets games because FSN Cincinnati is carrying the Reds baseball
games.
I guess the gods of the blackout think that we can see the hockey game how I don't know.
I have lost the dish CEO e-mail address so if any one has it please post it here I want to try that address as a last chance to get this thing fixed.

I thought that if you could not get it on the FSN you would have it available on VS ?

Jimbo

games.

Wolf,
Your in luck, Wings / Jackets will be available to you on NHL Network at 6 PM tomorrow. Hopefully in HD.
At least it shows that way in the guide.

Jimbo

Wolf,
Your in luck, Wings / Jackets will be available to you on NHL Network at 6 PM tomorrow. Hopefully in HD.
At least it shows that way in the guide.

Jimbo

Jimbo

The NHL Network feed here in Cincinnati is, in fact, blacked out just like next weeks CI
feed is also blacked out. So for us Wings and Blue Jackets fans we are sol thanks Reds
I think that they are playing with out a break for the next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)