NHL 2008-09 Season

Hey SabresRule - if you were in town I'd give you my tickets for this afternoon's game with the Sabres in town since I won't be able to go (work). :) Ugh - I am not a fan of weekday games! It's Kids Day which I think a bunch of mascots from across the league show up which I actually always enjoyed personally. :)

The Sabres are smacking Joey MacDonald all the way back to Detroit. 7-1. OY! ..and counting!

I guess at least I get to see it in HD tonight on Time Warner. LOL!

Nice game, but I still think Buffalo will get exposed by the likes of Montreal, Pittsburgh, Ottawa, Carolina, etc.

I heard there was big mayhem during the 2nd.....as documented in this pic:

mascots101308n.jpg

Hmm, I think I see Sabretooth in there somewhere...about to get his second game misconduct!

Bruins lose a 4-3 shootout to the Canadiens in Montreal. At least they got a point out of it.

Bruins are now 1-1-1, and play one more on the road in Ottawa on Saturday night, before finally playing their home opener next Monday night against the Penguins.

Bruins lose a 4-3 shootout to the Canadiens in Montreal. At least they got a point out of it.

Bruins are now 1-1-1, and play one more on the road in Ottawa on Saturday night, before finally playing their home opener next Monday night against the Penguins.

I hate shoot outs ....
You bust your ass all night and have it come down to a break away contest.
Takes all the Team work out of the game.
The Defensive guy is left on the bench ...

Lets go back to playing full periods.
Go to 4 on 4 for a whole period, or sudden death anyways.

Also, get rid of the losing team in an OT game getting a point, it would make the end of a lot of games more interesting, currently a lot of teams if the score is tied with 5 to go, just go thru the motions to get into OT, knowing that both teams get at least a point.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)