NHL 2008-09 Season

not only last year, he was dreadful coming out of the lockout as well, even while playing with Thornton. He'd clearly lost a step, not that he was that quick to begin with, and often injured

True. Muzz did wreck his knee @ Staples Center as a King, was out all season and was never quite the same. He is a class act, however.

True. Muzz did wreck his knee @ Staples Center as a King, was out all season and was never quite the same. He is a class act, however.

he had an awesome '02-'03, scoring over 40 goals and almost hitting 100 points

yea he's a class act, I still remember the goal he scored, I think against the Lightning a couple years ago, off the faceoff while bleeding because of a high stick

I too would rather see the home team wear white.I'm tired of seeing a steady pararde of mostly white uniforms coming into the Wachovia Center.And why does every team have to have a black uniform ? They horrible IMHO.

I don't think that I have ever seen the Wings in black.
Or any original 6 team either.

The Tampa Bay Lightning To Creepily Promote The Latest "Saw" Movie

Odd Promotion.......

Lightning goalie Mike Smith on Saturday night wore a mask the team hopes will become a collector's item for fans of the grisly Saw movies and benefit some charities in the process. On one side of the mask, a picture of the creepy clown doll that taunts the movie's victims and police, on the other, the evil Jigsaw and his female accomplice, the architects of the bloody on-screen mayhem. Chains on both sides of the mask appear to pull apart a mouth.

Lightning owner Oren Koules is the Hollywood producer responsible for the series that continues Friday with the release of Saw V. Goalie Olaf Kolzig will also wear a mask depciting the movie, but the team said it has yet to arrive.

Saw%2BV.jpg

the bruins wear black (and gold) :)

Yes but that is their regular uni I really don't like it when they use that sweater with the LARGE bear head on the front.
I really think that the ONLY reason for a third sweater is make more money I can't see any other reason.

Last edited:
Yes but that is their regular uni I really don't like it when they use that sweater with the LARGE bear head on the front.
I really think that the ONLY reason for at hird sweater is make more money I can't see any other reason.
Ever seen the Wings in thier Black uni's ?
They are pretty sharp :)

Jimbo

My Ducks are suddenly doing nicely, nicely:). No one expected them to beat Montreal yesterday but they did so handily after a shaky start. Now in 2nd place in their division. They were in last place at this time last week.

Ever seen the Wings in thier Black uni's ?
They are pretty sharp :)

Jimbo

I can't remember seeing them play in black.
I know that they practice in black but like I said I have never seen them play in black.
Did anyone see the Wings sweater for the outdoor game on 1/1/09?
It only has a big D some what like the Tigers and has no winged wheel.
i think this is supposed to be like the unis before they were called the Wings.

Am I the only one who think Detroit is too good for the league with Hossa? I've felt Red Wing fans are spoiled.

Red Wings fans have been spoiled for about 15 years now.
Go to a game and you won't see much cheering or enthusiasm until the score, very disappointing compared to some other teams.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)