NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

Why not? they have to find hockey SOMEWHERE!
i know Scott Howson was looking his goalie Oscar Dansk who play Erie, Dan Bylsma was looking at players on the other team who are Pittsburgh Penguins draft picks, and every person who looking in on Erie this season is dreaming on getting #1 pick in 2015 for Connor McDavid but, i am mad the area is under a 45mil Renovation this year, and don't have 1 wall up just a tarp! so i not going this year

So, how do they give back the money for your season tickets?

I get a 100% refund for every game canceled. They will send me a check every month that the lockout consumes. If I wanted to they would just keep the money in the account and give me 4% interest on that money. Right now I asked for a refund as I also bought some tickets for the Pittsburgh game for some friends that I will need to refund to them.

On the positive side they have been nice and given me some tickets to events that are taking place around town. I turned down Brad Paisly tickets but went to How to train your dragon last night with the wife.

I get a 100% refund for every game canceled. They will send me a check every month that the lockout consumes. If I wanted to they would just keep the money in the account and give me 4% interest on that money. Right now I asked for a refund as I also bought some tickets for the Pittsburgh game for some friends that I will need to refund to them.

On the positive side they have been nice and given me some tickets to events that are taking place around town. I turned down Brad Paisly tickets but went to How to train your dragon last night with the wife.

You turned down free Brad Paisley tickets? UGH! Why didn't you tell me? LOL I would have taken them.

I just hope it brings them to the table to discuss this issue. I am sick of not seeing any progress on the major issues.

I sure hope this is a good sign. Nationwide Arena just starting painting the floor prior to laying down the ice.

In the last 10 years, the NHL have lost more games to due to strikes then the NFL, NBA and MLB combined. I'd be ashamed if I was the head of the NHL and the NHLPA.

Cheers, K

In the last 10 years, the NHL have lost more games to due to strikes then the NFL, NBA and MLB combined. I'd be ashamed if I was the head of the NHL and the NHLPA.

Cheers, K

Well since the NFL and MLB have lost zero that isn't hard to do.

What a shame. Luckily I have the Icehogs plus all games will be broadcast on local t.v. this year. Not to mention the wife and I can go the games and have a few beers and a dog for well under $100 bucks. While the NHL, owners and players are losing money I will be saving money.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)