NHL 2013 Season

JerseyMatt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 17, 2010
Midwest
I don't know about now because I haven't tried since they moved to the PruCenter, but Devils practices were always open and free when they practiced at South Mountain Arena..

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
How's this for being hockey starved and crazy...The Kings will open their practice session tomorrow night at Staples Center to the public for free. It will also be broadcast on FSW with the full squad of pre-post and in-game announcers on board!!!! I have NEVER heard of such a thing.

the Wild will scrimmage against Houston (their AHL club) M-Wednesday and Wed scrimmage is on FS North

But stuff like that you only hear about in Canada (preseason or scrimmages on tv)

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Was able to get my hands on some great seats for the Blue Jackets opening night game against the Red Wings. I was also able to sell my normal tickets to the game. Purchased 10 tickets for friends and family to go to the game for only $100. Normal ticket prices would have been over $1000 for the 10 tickets that I bought. This was a great promotion by the CBJ for season ticket holders.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Guess I'll be missing the NHL as well ...
Unless they make me an offer like $30 if I happen to call in about something else ...

Just haven't been into the NHL as much as I use to be.

Unless they happen to throw it in for free ...

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I actually enjoyed the hell out of that! It was better than the Kings open practice on Monday night. Then they were doing "light" stuff" but they are ready for contact skating today. It was good to see Tanger and some of the others whom I enjoy watching. I was very impressed with the turn-out.

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Today is the day that hockey fans have been waiting for. Tonight is opening night for the NHL season.

Any current bold predictions prior to the season fully getting underway?

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn has just broken over Los Angeles. It is Chamber of Commerce day. Clear and sunny with highs expected to be in the 80's downtown. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! I have waited for this day since the Stanley Cup Parade in June. I will make my way to L.A. Live by 11AM or so for the rally before they open Staples Center and then get into the arena, take my seat and probably cry like a baby when the Championship Banner is raised and the rings are given out. One last visit with Lord Stanley and then.....DROP THE PUCK!!!!! This is bound to be a day I'll remember always.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I have been waiting for this day since Hockey season was over and laying here waiting for the puck to drop.Come on 7pm :)

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Today is the day that hockey fans have been waiting for. Tonight is opening night for the NHL season.

Any current bold predictions prior to the season fully getting underway?

Not sure if this is bold....But not sure the wings 21 season playoff streak continues, we shall see I am looking foward to catching the game tonight as there are some new faces on this years team

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Not sure if this is bold....But not sure the wings 21 season playoff streak continues, we shall see I am looking foward to catching the game tonight as there are some new faces on this years team

Shoud be and interesting season for them and interesting since it is a shortened season and I see the Blues fighting for the division again and going farther in the playoffs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)