NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Niether team "deserved" to lose last night's game. Both teams played a great game. Hopefully the B's can wrap it up tomorrow night.

Why do the announcers usually refer to a player by his last name, but almost always say "Sidney Crosby." I didn't realize there were other Crosbys in that game.

"Sidney Crosby" makes a lot of behind the back passes; when one out of five connects, we hear "What a phenomenal pass from Sidney Crosby!"

Why do the announcers usually refer to a player by his last name, but almost always say "Sidney Crosby." I didn't realize there were other Crosbys in that game.

"Sidney Crosby" makes a lot of behind the back passes; when one out of five connects, we hear "What a phenomenal pass from Sidney Crosby!"

I could listen to Doc Emrick call play-by-play on almost anything....

Just in...Mike Richards will be out of his 3rd consecutive game tonight at Staples. Maybe with Keith out due to suspension that will give the Kings a bit of an upper hand. GO KINGS, GO!

Pittsburgh deserved to lose game 2. They did not deserve to lose game 3.

Yup, the team that had a player break his leg and continue to play for 45 seconds to kill a penalty "deserved" to lose. The team whose goalie stood on his head for 4 hours and saved 55 shots "deserved" to lose. :rolleyes:

I've never seen a series viewed so blatantly one-sided in my life! The first two games, the Penguins didn't try, the Penguins didn't show up. They lose 3-0 and 6-1, but it has nothing to do with their opponent being better. NOW they play a very good, valiant game last night but don't "deserve" to lose. So the Bruins "deserved" to lose?

Give me a f#c^i$ break with this crap! :mad:

Thursday's schedule

Western Conference Final- Game 4
Blackhawks at Kings- 9:00pm ET (NBCSN) Hawks lead series 2-1

Yup, the team that had a player break his leg and continue to play for 45 seconds to kill a penalty "deserved" to lose. The team whose goalie stood on his head for 4 hours and saved 55 shots "deserved" to lose. :rolleyes:

I've never seen a series viewed so blatantly one-sided in my life! The first two games, the Penguins didn't try, the Penguins didn't show up. They lose 3-0 and 6-1, but it has nothing to do with their opponent being better. NOW they play a very good, valiant game last night but don't "deserve" to lose. So the Bruins "deserved" to lose?

Give me a f#c^i$ break with this crap! :mad:

STEADY, BIG FELLA!!! You have a LONG way ahead of you by the looks of things. Don't go blowing a gasket just yet. Who knows...you may have ME to deal with head-to-head next weekend. :p

10559_10151658786934239_1782907982_n.jpg

Just tuned in and L.A up one..nice

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hawks score, tied at 1-1.

From an observer with nothing on the line in this one, Mr. Bickell for the Hawks is having one hellofa playoff ...

Fwiw, I think he's free agent after the playoffs are over.