NHL 2015-16 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched the LA game, it look fine to me. Imo all outdoor games the ice isn't the best. The game in Buffalo with the penguins the snow didn't help the ice.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What's the outdoor temp for the Winter Classic today? If it's under 60, that should be good enough for the game.
41 right now according to noaa.gov

New Year's Day
Scattered rain showers after 2pm, mixing with snow after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Why am I always the last to learn these things? I just found out that the NHL All-Star game will be played in a 3 on 3 format. The next thing you know, the NFL Pro Bowl will be played in a 6 man/8 man format. In today's era of multiple channels that you can watch on cable/satellite TV, plus cord cutting, all star games in ANY sport have lost their importance & popularity among fans. I'll definitely be missing this year's all star game in nashville.

20 games or more. No way it was an accident like he claims.

Where did all the hockey fans go? Over a month with no posts.

Penguins are making a good showing now. Starting to put it together.

I think the Red Wings streak of making the playoffs consecutively is coming to an end .... :(

Focus needs to be what the team need to do to move ahead in the playoffs in the future locally I feel the streak is more of the goal, then moving far in the playoffs.

Focus needs to be what the team need to do to move ahead in the playoffs in the future locally I feel the streak is more of the goal, then moving far in the playoffs.
What I've seen from them this year (and last as well) is sloppy passing mainly, numerous unforced Turn Overs and no consistency .... They look great 1 minute and terrible the next.
They have fallen behind first in I would guess about 60-70 % of thier games and those they do lead in, they can't finish.
They keep bringing up more and more young kids and thats fine, but they have to be a spark if thats what they are expecting from them ... a few have, most haven't.
Larkin looked like that guy in the first half of the season, but has fallen off in the 2nd half. (I really like him though).
Nyquist has been no existant this year at least down the stretch ...
Goaltending is again up in the air ....
They don't know how to go to the net like the Great teams of years past.
Pav and Z are getting old and probably tired of covering up for the mistakes being made.

IF they do make it, they will be out in the 1st round. Much like recent years.

Wings now closer to getting 3rd in the division (guaranteed playoff spot) than getting the last wild card spot ...
Although its still a long shot as Boston is clearly a much better team than Detroit is.
If the Wings do grab the 3rd spot, then Boston would get the WC slot I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts