NHL Center Ice Renewal...

JohnH

Godfather of the Uplink Reports
Oct 5, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
how do u know if a game on CI is available in HD?
When/if the NHL Center Ice HD channels show up, the game will be listed on the HD channel.

Of course, the Game from London today was on HDNET.
The game tomorrow will be on VS. but not on the HD channel.

It may mean nothing, but there are 3 HD games listed on Thursday in the hidden EPG entries.

I also noticed that as in previous years, E* is offering both SD feeds of a game when provided.

trizip

Sep 21, 2007
When/if the NHL Center Ice HD channels show up, the game will be listed on the HD channel.

It may mean nothing, but there are 3 HD games listed on Thursday in the hidden EPG entries.

I also noticed that as in previous years, E* is offering both SD feeds of a game when provided.

What do you mean by hidden EPG?

eddieras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 10, 2007

do you see any games with both feeds next week?? this is the one reason i'll switch from directv -but i want to be sure dish is carrying both feeds of games-- thanks for checking for me!

schwin

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 18, 2006
The Village
This is posted on the Dish site referenced earlier

DISH Network -- Sports Overview

Certainly looks as if they are providing more than one feed

10/5/07 544 7:00 PM Pittsburgh vs Carolina (PIT)
10/5/07 545 7:00 PM Pittsburgh vs Carolina (CAR)
10/5/07 546 7:00 PM Anaheim vs Columbus (ANA)
10/5/07 547 7:00 PM Anaheim vs Columbus (CBJ)
10/5/07 548 7:30 PM NY Islanders vs Buffalo (NYI)
10/5/07 549 7:30 PM NY Islanders vs Buffalo - Postgame(BUF)
10/5/07 550 7:30 PM NHL CI: Washington vs Atlanta (WSH)
10/5/07 551 7:30 PM Washington vs Atlanta (ATL)
10/5/07 552 8:30 PM Boston vs Dallas (BOS)
10/5/07 553 8:30 PM Boston vs Dallas (DAL)
10/5/07 554 10:00 PM San Jose vs Vancouver (SJ)
10/5/07 555 10:00 PM San Jose vs Vancouver (VAN)

Sileny Jizda

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 5, 2007
Hell's Outhouse, Ohio
This is our first year getting NHL Center Ice. We purchased it last night sometime and look forward to watching so much hockey we hurl. I flipped through the guide till I saw some games show up and saw the 10/03 games on 544/545 channels. When we did an info it said Free Preview. All great and good. It also mentions to purchase the season ticket deal we've already purchased. Does it always say that even after you buy the package? Just curious.

JohnH

Godfather of the Uplink Reports
Oct 5, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
This is our first year getting NHL Center Ice. We purchased it last night sometime and look forward to watching so much hockey we hurl. I flipped through the guide till I saw some games show up and saw the 10/03 games on 544/545 channels. When we did an info it said Free Preview. All great and good. It also mentions to purchase the season ticket deal we've already purchased. Does it always say that even after you buy the package? Just curious.
Yes, during the free preview.

eddieras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 10, 2007
thanks so much for listing those games - i'm sorry i misread the note stating "as in previous years" :eek:

i've emailed dish 3x and they can't answer two simple questions - this one (both feeds) and NHL Network... i got "yes we'll be carrying Versus..."

thanks so much for the assistance and next time i'll read more closely!

RAransay

SatelliteGuys Family
May 4, 2007
in emxico we reivehdnet cnda ondgital cabl btu h aem was nto shwon

in e cptnry sky staeltie ocmpny shwo it sd pm oen fo their own genrate sprots chaneñls

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
in emxico we reivehdnet cnda ondgital cabl btu h aem was nto shwon

in e cptnry sky staeltie ocmpny shwo it sd pm oen fo their own genrate sprots chaneñls

Can you make the extra effort to go back and edit your posts before actually posting them? I've read 2 of your posts now in the last minute and each one looks like complete gibberish. Show some respect for the people on this board, but mainly YOURSELF, and make sure your posts resemble something that can actually be read. Thanks.

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
John- it doesn't list what exactly the 3 HD games are? On NHL.com FSN-Arizona is the only HD I see on that day's schedule. CBC has 2 games that night so what a suprise that would be to see those!