NHL GameCenter app for Android

Steve Mehs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Marilla, NY
Anyone able to download or know anything about the paid versions of the NHL GameCenter app on the Android Market? I'm able to download and have downloaded the free version but am interested in one of the paid ones. NHL GameCenter Premium is $20 and GameCenter Live is $80 but I can't find either on the Market. Anyone have any info? Thanks

Thanks for confirming I'm not blind. According to the NHL, all three versions of the app for Android are out there on the Market.

NHL Mobile FAQ Page - Android App - NHL.com - NHL Headquarters

I'm up in the air whether I want the $20 version or the live streaming. If I can't get either in the near future, I'll be debating between staying with the free version or going with the $20 one. Come on NHL, times a wastin'!

It appears both paid versions are exclusive to Verizon. :( Just got back from the mall and went to a Verizon kiosk and played with a Droid X and did a search on the Market and all all three versions of the app, Free, Premium and Live show up. The good news, like the NFL App, if you search the net you can find NHL GameCenter Live.

It appears both paid versions are exclusive to Verizon. :( Just got back from the mall and went to a Verizon kiosk and played with a Droid X and did a search on the Market and all all three versions of the app, Free, Premium and Live show up. The good news, like the NFL App, if you search the net you can find NHL GameCenter Live.

Prob rooted can some how rip that verizon app to be available for other carriers

I read on one of the Android Forums that you can change your carrier ID so that you can view and download apps that only appear in the market for certain carriers, but I'm not sure how you go about doing that. I’m running NHL GameCenter Live right now and works great. I am a huge hockey fan, I've had NHL Center Ice for the past three years now, I've been to plenty of Sabres games over the past few years, I buy tons of NHL apparel, all of which is the incredibly expensive stuff from the RBK Center Ice collection, which is Reeboks line for what players and staff wear. I do my part to support the NHL and my Buffalo Sabres, but I have no intention of subscribing to Verizon. So they lost a sale on me. I’d have no problem paying $80 for the app. But I can’t pay for what I can’t get.

Android Gingerbread just about here?

Skype Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)