NHL Hockey 2009-10 Season

Flyers/Sharks game tonight....HD channel in the guide, but no picture....just a msg about "channel not purchased". More BS. Guess is that the msg is fake and they just don't have the feed.

I feel you guys pain, the only reason I went from DirecTV to Dish a few years back was because Direc consistently screwed up Sharks coverage, and I am just barely 2000 miles from San Jose!

Cybok, did you watch the game last night? Syd with the hat-trick.

Sandra, do you think Tortarella is the right guy to coach the Rangers?

Not sure yet. Whenever there is change in any sport you usually go from one type of coach/manager to another, but this tops them all. Renney was the ultimate calm, cerebral player's coach, Tortorella the ultimate fire and brimstone, take no prisoners coach.

I like how the team no longer traps and now plays possession, skating, puck pursuit hockey. Win or lose it's exciting to watch, and you can tell the Garden is rocking again.

I don't like how he preaches accountability but could not control himself and was suspended for game six last year for getting involved with a Washington fan. I'm also curious to see how his three line approach will work at the end of the long season.

Tortorella has a Stanley Cup on his resume, so he deserves a long leash here.

Having said all that, the season will hang on the health of Marian Gaborik, not Tortorella's coaching. With Gaborik (and Lundqvist) the Rangers are actually a very good team. Without him...not so much.

Sandra

You really can't compare two teams like that from year to year, most teams play much better as the season goes along, the year is still VERY young.

Yeah, this isn't the NBA, where after two wins in October you declare yourselves NBA champions...:rolleyes:

Sandra

NO Rangers/Caps here tonight in NJ/NY. Frickin VS channel !!!!!
There's absolutely NO excuse for their greedy policies !!!!!!!!!!!
End of rant.

Whose greedy policies???
But I will get to see the game just fine you see I still get VS.
There is a way for you to get VS too you just have to change providers.

NCAA Hockey Tournament 2010

UFL 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)