NHL Winter Classic

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
I just scored a ticket to the winter classic through a second chance sale the Blackhawks ran!

Now I'm getting freakin excited!

I'm behind home plate, in row 16 of the second section back (under upper deck)

Which should be a great seat, it's center ice and back far enough to see over the glass / boards with no problem.

I'll plan to bring my 300mm DSLR camera for some great pics!

I just scored a ticket to the winter classic through a second chance sale the Blackhawks ran!

Which should be a great seat, it's center ice and back far enough to see over the glass / boards with no problem.

Jason, you too.. I scored two Where you at NM, im at 237, row 15, Im taking my dad with.

Jason, you too.. I scored two Where you at NM, im at 237, row 15, Im taking my dad with.

Well both of you guys don't know how lucky you are and what a treat you are in store for:).

I was fortunate enough to be at last year's Winter Classic in Buffalo, and you are about to experience an event that will stay with you the rest of your life.

Go Blackhawks!!!....for Kane (Buffalo boy) Campbell (should still be a Buffalo boy) and because Ty Conklin has been in too many of these games:D

Well both of you guys don't know how lucky you are and what a treat you are in store for:).

I was fortunate enough to be at last year's Winter Classic in Buffalo, and you are about to experience an event that will stay with you the rest of your life.

Go Blackhawks!!!....for Kane (Buffalo boy) Campbell (should still be a Buffalo boy) and because Ty Conklin has been in too many of these games:D

Tell me about it, Im talking my dad wich is much much more than that..

FYI
Better check on that camera.
I have a Cannon film SLR and when I tried to take it in to a Blue Jackets game they said it was a professional camera and I could NOT bring it in.

You MAY have to check the camera at the door.
I am never allowed to take my camera in to Joe Lewis, at least once the game starts.

Jimbo

You MAY have to check the camera at the door.
I am never allowed to take my camera in to Joe Lewis, at least once the game starts.

Jimbo

We were allowed to bring cameras in. Make sure you get there very early for the game. Last year they had a nhl village area, with food vendors, retailers, entertainment and more. But then we got to tailgate in the stadium parking lot too, prior to the game.:D

We were allowed to bring cameras in. Make sure you get there very early for the game. Last year they had a nhl village area, with food vendors, retailers, entertainment and more. But then we got to tailgate in the stadium parking lot too, prior to the game.:D

Your referring to this game only , right ...
I was told NO cameras of certain focal length allowed ....
Don't recall what the stipulation was, but thay wanted me to give up my camera and they didn't like it that I was NOT willing to do that with a $ 1400 camera .... I didn't want to leave it with a total stranger, fortunatly I have a friend that works at the Joe and he took care of it for me.

Jimbo

The NHL Network is replaying the 08 Winter Classic at 3:30 pm et. today, so if any hockey fans want to watch go ahead and watch. I'm not a big hockey fan but the idea of the Winter Classic has intrigued me. Obviously, I'm not the only one because I think the ratings are the highest for those games.

Lucky Jason and goaliebob99.....they get all the fun! After last nights 4-0 win with our Wings in command....it should be a very, very, interesting game. Something tells me Chicago will try every trick in book :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts