NHL Winter Classic

I'm on the left, bob on the right.

Here is another that I enjoyed.

Attachments

• DSC_0069.JPG
    DSC_0069.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 107
That was an awesome pick of you and I with the Wrigley field board behind us. I think my brother in law has a nack for photography now LOL.

Here is some picks from my crappy camera. LOL

Wow, first thought in the pic with the car was ..... Blues Brothers !

Then again your at Wrigley, not the State Pen :D

Jimbo

My lens was a 300mm Canon SLR. Not sure what zoom that equates to, but it gets good and close.

I was is the 200 section, which is the back of the lower bowl. I was row 18, which is about 10 rows from the back of the stadium. The upper deck was considered the premium tickets, so these were second-best. I was behind home plate - which equates to center ice.

My lens was a 300mm Canon SLR. Not sure what zoom that equates to, but it gets good and close.

I was is the 200 section, which is the back of the lower bowl. I was row 18, which is about 10 rows from the back of the stadium. The upper deck was considered the premium tickets, so these were second-best. I was behind home plate - which equates to center ice.

Very cool :up

I'm jealous ...

Wow, first thought in the pic with the car was ..... Blues Brothers !

Then again your at Wrigley, not the State Pen :D

Jimbo

It was the Blues Brothers, They were welcoming everyone to Chicago. About 2 min later they were getting pulled over by the Chicago PD and everyone was laughing as they took off at high speeds down Ashland ave. :D The chicago PD car was a 70's version.

But seriously it was cool seeing them.

The game is currently on NHL Network HD for those who missed it on NBC. I've finally had some downtime to watch TV over the holidays, and all I can say is that goodness FiOS added NHL HD...love NHL on the Fly (recap) and catching a game every now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)