NHL Winter Classic

If that opening ceremony with the crowd cheering through the National Anthem, that booming voice and the perfect fly-over didn't bring you goosebumps and tear-swelled-eyes then you are not alive today!!!!

P.S. Wrigley looks as beautiful as ever today!

Did you see that hit? Cleary ass over tea kettle right into the Blackhawk bench. This could get physical...5 on 3 for Chicago.

Yes, they get the 6 on 3 because Cleary went onto the ice to get out of the Blackhawk bench and thus causing the extra player, someone on the Wings were not paying attention.

1-0 Hawks

These announcers are asleep...they missed two penalties, and didn't realized the Wings hit the crossbar until a minute later; they are talking about history, the previoius game, etc., and not calling the game. Ugh! Another opportunity for the Wings and they are babbling about Reebok. I may have to watch this without the sound.

What a game!!!

Wings Tie it 1-1

Winter classic and all, if these teams meet in the playoffs...this can remind us of the old rivalry!!

I can't believe Kronwall missed that one...it hit off the crossbar and, as usually, the NBC team was clueless. Perhaps they don't have a good vantage point, but the crowd seems to be following the puck just fine. Anyway, great action so far.

Is it possible that maybe Comerica Park could host a Winter Classic sometime?

I'm going to make a bold prediction- the next Winter Classic will be between the Rangers and Flyers in Penn State's Beaver Stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)