Nickelback on HDNet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
:up:up:up:up:up:up I love Nickleback! Great to see them on in hd! I was comparing PQ from Dish to Direct, and mygod the difference is stunning. Hands down D* is the PQ winner on my tv. I don't know what it is that directv does but you don't have the micro blocking that you see on dish. Its got to be increased bit rates. Charlie invited me to watch some TV, and man, I'm glad im doing it on Directv!

I'm growing even more fond of HDNET with the programming like this to the pq that D* is delivering, im blown away. BTW I would like to get a copy on bluray of this, if anyone knows where I can get one, or of the whole concert series (dark horse tour) please post here! Thanks.

Glad the PQ was good, I think it would get annoying listening to a song on repeat for a few hours on HDNet

There's only one band worse than Nickelback....that's Everclear, and seeing how they are not together anymore, that by default, makes Nickelback the worst band ever.

There's only one band worse than Nickelback....that's Everclear, and seeing how they are not together anymore, that by default, makes Nickelback the worst band ever.

Funny people say that but their albums sell really well and their concerts are always full. So sick of the snobs who hate on them and Creed.

Now if you said Pearl Jam was the worst band ever, I might have agreed with you.

Funny people say that but their albums sell really well and their concerts are always full. So sick of the snobs who hate on them and Creed.

Now if you said Pearl Jam was the worst band ever, I might have agreed with you.
The Jonas Brothers also sell really well and have full concerts. Talent doesn't equate with sales.

:up:up:up:up:up:up I love Nickleback! Great to see them on in hd! I was comparing PQ from Dish to Direct, and mygod the difference is stunning. Hands down D* is the PQ winner on my tv. I don't know what it is that directv does but you don't have the micro blocking that you see on dish. Its got to be increased bit rates. Charlie invited me to watch some TV, and man, I'm glad im doing it on Directv!

I'm growing even more fond of HDNET with the programming like this to the pq that D* is delivering, im blown away. BTW I would like to get a copy on bluray of this, if anyone knows where I can get one, or of the whole concert series (dark horse tour) please post here! Thanks.

Great Post,

I have both dish and direc. I have noticed that the pq on direc is much better as well.

I mainly use direc for sports, dish for movies.
That said, im watching more stuff in general on direc because the difference
is really noticable now.

Bizzare, its never been really that much differnce between the two sat cos pictures..Until now-for me at least.

Since Im an 80s guy I watched Asia on 101hd..Picture on my Panasonic plasma never looked so clear.
Looked as good as Rave (Voom) from dish.(that was a reference picture)

I was talking about Rock, not bubble gum music.

Jonas Brothers are terrible, but still better than Pearl Jam:)

That comment shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to music. Let's review Pearl Jams lineup shall we?

- On drums you have Matt Cameron. A phenomenal drummer not just with Pearl Jam but also with Soundgarden.

- On guitar you have Mike McCready and Stone Gossard two very, very talented musicians.

- On bass you have Jeff Ament. He is an decent bassist, he's no Les Claypool or anything, but then again who is?

- In front of all that talent is Eddie Vedder. Distinctive voice, great song writer, very creative, I am not sure what else you could seek in a lead singer.

Compare that with the Jonas Brothers...Or even Nickelback. What lyrical masterpiece has Joe Jonas or Chad Kroeger written?

I really like HDNET, NICKELBACK not so much. Sounds like the head nickelhead is always crying in his songs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)