Nintendo Wii Pre-orders Start Friday am

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mwgiii

Gaming Guru & Pub Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Birmingham, AL
EB Games & GameStop will start pre-orders for the Wii on Friday, October 13th. Nintendo is saying they will have 1,000,000 units ready on launch day vs 400,000 for the PS3, so it shouldn't be so crazy trying to get one.

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=6660

Last edited:
Some EB/GS stores are opening early on Friday. If you are pre-ordering, you might want to give your local store a call.

mwgiii said:
Some EB/GS stores are opening early on Friday. If you are pre-ordering, you might want to give your local store a call.

That's what I did today morning. :) I'm lucky 'cause we have two within half mile and both opens at 10AM, so I can choose which one I'll be camping at from 7AM... :D

Man, it's cold out here, especially with only a T-shirt under my raincoat... and I'm standing here for more than an hour now...

Got it minutes ago!:) Wii launch bundle + 512MB + extra nunchuk + extra remote + Zelda + Red Steel + GT Pro (w/ wheel!) = $90 total plunked down. Excellent deal! :cool:

BTW every store get at least 36 units so there's a very good chance your local GS still has few units available in case you're interested...:)

man, I didn't even know about preorders starting today until about 30 min ago.

Of course no gamestop has any left. Hopefully they will get more preorders or I can get one on release day. :(

I couldn't get out this am since it was too busy at work. When I called at noon, all 5 stores in my area said they were gone in 20 minutes.

I think this is going to steal some of the PS3 thunder, especially with their shortages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts