This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

NO Analog channels ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I moved your post to a newer thread
The 24/7 stuff on C-Band I posted above
There is no 24/7 analog on KU anymore. Those "test cards" on KU are digital

There may be feeds on KU in analog but they are few and far between. There isnt a spot where to find them. They vary

well if I remember right almost all of the 24/7 analog feeds are also in digital
91W
Classic Arts 18V
digital feed on same transponder
99W
Shepherds Chapel 16V
no digital feed. Lots of tv stations pick up an hour or two of the feed for programming
125W
ShopNBC 5H
digital feed same sat
131W
C-Span 7V
digital feed too (scrambled) but I think part of their agreement is to stay in analog
Weather 13V (scrambled)
other feeds in digital..scrambled
133W
EWTN 11H
about 20 feeds on 91W in digital. HD feed on this sat too
Inspiration 17H
I dont think there is a digital feed of this one
135W
QVC 9V
HSN 10H
digital feeds out there including HD

Why are they still analog? Some cable co's might still be getting them this way...also agreements between channels and satellite uplink companies go for years so they may be running the contract out

Where can I find an up-to-date version of this list?

But I was going to ask about the feeds entries.
Which of them are still valid and which of them should be removed from the publicized lists?

I havent seen an analog "feed" in a long time.....so pretty much all of those are no longer valid.
Much easier to use digital and saves money as you're not hogging a whole transponder

honestly I'd have them all removed. Analog feeds are really no longer used unless they are a sports feed and those are a rare sight. The original date of the thread has been over a year ago and back then there were only a few analog wildfeeds at the time. Those have long been gone last summer and they are now digital because they are broadcast in HD (cant do analog HD)

I bet if they could, the quality would absolutely blow away ANYTHING digital!

not necessarily....

analog takes up a whole transponder
Digital HD from the "big boys" takes up a whole transponder (30000 or 29270 s/r)

it all depends on how much bandwidth they want to use

Status
Please reply by conversation.