No DC light on 4Dtv receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

big c band dish

Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
Maine
I think I should of posted here rather then in C- band satellite ... I just lost the digital channels I watched on satellite C-3 , the DC light no longer goes on on my receiver when I go to any of the 600 or 700 series channels . I tried both a nps hit over the phone and one online to no avail . Been waiting for a nps tech to call since Friday .

I can still receive channels 5, 11 and 17 on analog....

I have a couple of spare lnb's and put them on to no avail . Is this 922 dead or is something else causing the problem. Thanks !

It sounds like you're saying you can't get a DC lite only on certain channels. If that's the case, maybe you need to try a remap of your channels. If you can't get a DC lite on any satellites or channels, that may be dish alignment. Digital is more sensitive than analog. You can receive analog channels but not be able to lock digital if the dish is off a little. Good luck.

Problem found and repaired , bad wire where cable goes underground in back of dish , back up and running . Been using this same 3 piece 12 foot fiberglass dish since July 1 , 1983 .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)