No Disney Junior on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Definition of "Channels no one wants": Channels I don't care about therefore no one cares about them.
Definition of "Channels everyone wants": Channels I care about therefore everyone cares about them. :)

I don't care about Soapnet OR Disney Jr. Therefore "no one" does!

Tony

Huh? the channel is not on the air yet (it is replacing SoapNet) Maybe they are watching the Disney Jr programming in the mornings on the Disney Channel?
Whoops... I was sure I had this channel on DirecTV but after I actually looked they are watching it on our canadian satellite Bell TV(Ch 549). I never really paid that much attention to it.

TNGTony said:
Definition of "Channels no one wants": Channels I don't care about therefore no one cares about them.
Definition of "Channels everyone wants": Channels I care about therefore everyone cares about them. :)

Tony

We've got plenty of those around here don't we.

My wife was asking me yesterday about this channel, as Disney Jr. is played in the mornings on the regular Disney channel.

So neither satellite company is going to carry it for now?

Tony

I have stayed with Dish partly because they DO add channels I want. , EuroNews, MLBNHD BBCAHD, AMCHD, even RFD in HD. As for those I don't care about or watch, if somebody is watching then they are happy too.

I'm not sure why DirecTV hasn't picked it up, but it's going to take a catastrophic event for Disney and/or Dish to get anything done. I still predict the loss of the Disney/ESPN slate before any of this getting resolved. Dish also lost the court cases in state level. I say enjoy what we have before it's gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)