NO HD Center Ice Games are Working!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

therascaldude

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2007
Bravo Direct, now you can't even get CI working right? Can anyone else confirm that no HD center ice games are currently working? I'm just getting the Directv logo....

Aren't the hockey games,except for the Canadian broadcasts,also carried by the RSNs? I thought that having Center Ice,just like MLB Extra Innings,also allowed you to watch hockey on the RSNs. couldn't you see the HD broadcasts that way?

Aren't the hockey games,except for the Canadian broadcasts,also carried by the RSNs? I thought that having Center Ice,just like MLB Extra Innings,also allowed you to watch hockey on the RSNs. couldn't you see the HD broadcasts that way?

True, but the HD games weren't coming in on the RSN channels either. Regardless, there are a few non-Canadian RSN channels that can only be watched through CI channels. If you try to watch it through a RSN, it just gives the blackout message.

u need a new box or reset the box everytime a game comes on, i been calling 30 times about this does u box look like this? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3LH9xFOg5E"]YouTube - directv problem[/ame]

Why post a youtube video of the directv slate?

if they didn't start the feed, then it will just have the slate. not a problem with the receiver, we are at their mercy to start the feed. Often times tuning the RSN station will work if the CI station hasn't been switched yet. Keep in mind if there is no HD feed for that game the HD channel will often have the slate and the SD channel will have the game.

Why post a youtube video of the directv slate?

if they didn't start the feed, then it will just have the slate. not a problem with the receiver, we are at their mercy to start the feed. Often times tuning the RSN station will work if the CI station hasn't been switched yet. Keep in mind if there is no HD feed for that game the HD channel will often have the slate and the SD channel will have the game.

if you watch the end if the video you will see what it happenig, the feed never get switch on until the middle of the game, i been fighting w/D for the last 6 months to fix this, i think it the same problem i am having,just watch the end of the video

There is a difference between MLBEI and NHLCI when it comes to HD. There are several RSN's that the NHL does not have an agreement to carry HD feeds: MSG, CSN Philly & CSN NW, to name a few. Also, they have just started carrying one Canadian HD feed, SNET-O. The next one is scheduled is the Sabres/Leafs in 10/30, ch 774-1.

u need a new box or reset the box everytime a game comes on, i been calling 30 times about this does u box look like this? YouTube - directv problem

That has to be something with your account. I never have those issues. My first issue with Blackout was last Saturday when they didnt turn on ESPN 206HD until about 2:30 Minutes into the game for what appears to be most of the country.

The other reason I may not have the issue is I watch the games on the RSN(MLBEI & NHL CI). Last night I was shocked to find the Blues-Wild in HD & SD here in Minnesota on FSMW. The Game was not carried locally so unlike many of my friends I got to watch them lose.

That has to be something with your account. I never have those issues. My first issue with Blackout was last Saturday when they didnt turn on ESPN 206HD until about 2:30 Minutes into the game for what appears to be most of the country.

The other reason I may not have the issue is I watch the games on the RSN(MLBEI & NHL CI). Last night I was shocked to find the Blues-Wild in HD & SD here in Minnesota on FSMW. The Game was not carried locally so unlike many of my friends I got to watch them lose.

sorry, see it also but if goto FSMW is on

its just happened with the NFL ST, its the same as my youtube video you will have Reset the Receiver everytime a game comes on or call and fight for a new Receiver

on saturday night I had the HD channels in the guide, however a few just had the directv logo. as of sunday I no longer have the NHLCI HD channels even showing up. the first NHLCI HD channel is 784-1. I tried a reset, and still nothing.

are they just not showing HD games anymore?

Last night I had the Rangers game on MSG and the HD was fine.

thanks

if you go mgs or fs channels games are on and half way through it will pop in on the nhl channels, i been dealing with from mid-may

my fs hd channels say the channel is not purchased.

the fox sports sd channels work.

I have never had this problem.

I having the same problem. The HD channels in the CI package aren't showing up anymore in my program quide. When I go to the FSNMW-HD (671-1) when the blues are playing, it says channel not purchased. This sucks! :mad:

Just got off the phone with a Directv rep. I told her that all my HD NHL CI channels are missing and when I manually enter the channel number with the -1, it says channel not purchased.

First, she tried to tell me that the game is not in HD and that is why. I told her that she was wrong. The particular game that I gave her an example of was the Canucks at Kings which is on FSW in HD, but not showing up in HD on the CI channels, and it will not allow me to watch the RSN version either.

After that, she told me that the engineers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. I asked for a more detailed explanation of the problem but she wouldn't budge. At this point, I was getting upset so I said thank you for your time and hung up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts