Status
Please reply by conversation.

delance7

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 9, 2003
VA
The installer was here on yesterday to do an install. He has trouble with me getting all of the hd channes, not a single one shows.. instead it is searching for the signal. He is suppose to be here today to see what the problem is. He would have finished yesterday, but the weather was bad. I get all of my sd channels. But no hd channel. do anyone know what the problem could be? Please help.

The installer was here on yesterday to do an install. He has trouble with me getting all of the hd channes, not a single one shows.. instead it is searching for the signal. He is suppose to be here today to see what the problem is. He would have finished yesterday, but the weather was bad. I get all of my sd channels. But no hd channel. do anyone know what the problem could be? Please help.

Please give us a bit more info ....

What recvrs are you using, what Dish set up.
Do you have your BBC's on the back of your recvrs.

What are your sat signals on the 99c and 103c sats
Menu- Set Up-system set up-Sat and Ant-View signal strength

My receivers is HR24. I ran system test and it failed. it gave me code 42-049. it is the cables or the dish. My signals is really good. They are in the nineties. He did say it might be in the old cables. I use to have directv in 2007. I have both directv and dish network. I do have the bbcs hooked up to both receivers. The sd are ok, but on all of the hd channels i am getting the code 771 searching for the channel. I have no hd channels. the signal on 99 is all zeros. 103 is also showing zeros. the other satellites is in the eighties and nineties.

My receivers is HR24. I ran system test and it failed. it gave me code 42-049. it is the cables or the dish. My signals is really good. They are in the nineties. He did say it might be in the old cables. I use to have directv in 2007. I have both directv and dish network. I do have the bbcs hooked up to both receivers. The sd are ok, but on all of the hd channels i am getting the code 771 searching for the channel. I have no hd channels. the signal on 99 is all zeros. 103 is also showing zeros. the other satellites is in the eighties and nineties.

Sounds like the cable is fine and you need your dish re aligned, you should have good signal on the 99 and 103

I am at work now, but as soon as i get home i will check. Thanks for all your help. I did not hear from the installer today. I hope he got my system up and running.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)