No more paramount BD production

Thank you for the article. Nice they gave a heads up on buying current stock quickly, but looking thru the list, there's not a single one I'm interested in. But then, I'm not a big movie goer. Glad I already bought "Sky Captain" though.

That kinda sucks though.

So will Blu-Ray.com have a discontinued section?

For the Blu-folks there will surely be some nice deals in the near future as they are discounted and flushed from inventories.

I am going to keep checking Amazon.com. I wonder if the new contracts allow for continued production of product already on BD. Besides, I am getting plenty of fixes from the BD camp right now.

As paidgeek said many times, region coding is not implemented on catalog titles (1 year and more from release date).
That could actually mean that in one year players might ignore region coding on today released day-and-date titles.

Diogen.

Looks like the Paramount BR titles are selling pretty good on amazon right now. Probably all headed to ebay in 3-6 months for nice profit. :)

Looks like the Paramount BR titles are selling pretty good on amazon right now. Probably all headed to ebay in 3-6 months for nice profit. :)

More likely people like me buying some Paramount titles that we were putting off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts