Non-install today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
This installer seems more promising! He's already called me twice to keep me updated on where I fall in him coming over. He said it would be closer to 12. I told him I would like three new cable runs even though I have E* already and he said that would be OK. And he sounded less upset (not sure if best word to described his response) once he I told him I have an unfinished basement.

This installer seems more promising! He's already called me twice to keep me updated on where I fall in him coming over. He said it would be closer to 12. I told him I would like three new cable runs even though I have E* already and he said that would be OK. And he sounded less upset (not sure if best word to described his response) once he I told him I have an unfinished basement.

Hope things go well for you. Keep us updated.. :)

Installer is here. Said he's going to get me hooked up and running! He had no qualms about me pre-fishing the living room run.

Canceled the order. He only had one HR24 and a refurb HR21. He was a little po'd, but said he understood that I should get what I originally asked for when signing up.

Sales rep came out and they ended up contracting someone local to do the install. He said they will be doing the install themselves instead of out sourcing it. After they can locate some HR24s that is.

Sales rep came out and they ended up contracting someone local to do the install. He said they will be doing the install themselves instead of out sourcing it. After they can locate some HR24s that is.

Hang in there !

Did they say when you would hear from them again ?

Hang in there !

Did they say when you would hear from them again ?

He asked me to give him a call on Wednesday for a status update. They also forgot to add the broadband deca to my order even though it was written on my sheet. So he brought it out with him today and gave it to me. So if the installers don't install it, at least I can do it. Either way it appears to be free, if not no big deal.

Received a call from the local retailer. They ordered me 2 HR24s and 1 H24 and expect them to come in middle to late next week. A new install date is to be schedule upon their arrival.

Well at least you KNOW what your getting !

Well.... I'm not going to hold my breath on the H24, but for sure know it will be two HR24s. If not... I am done trying to get DirecTV

Spoke with local retailer today and they expected to receive the HR24s today and will let me know.

Not too much later they called to schedule it. Got a slot from 8-12 tomorrow! This is my last attempt at getting D*. Wish me luck.

Spoke with local retailer today and they expected to receive the HR24s today and will let me know.

Not too much later they called to schedule it. Got a slot from 8-12 tomorrow! This is my last attempt at getting D*. Wish me luck.

IF you get the HR24, sounds like you will, you'll be happy :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask on the board !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)