not no rain fade yet

Status
Please reply by conversation.
AMC-1, I thought you put up a 6' fortec dish last year to get your Ku signals...
... do I have you confused with someone else? :cool:

yes i was setting amc4 for the brother in law . i was setting up a 39" dish to see what sattelites i can pick up my self . got a 6ft dish and now getting g10r . i have a motorized system as well im setting up now but its giving me a headach .lol. cant seem to find a true
south sattelite . i moved it of the roof of my house. now i mounting it on a pole on the ground in the next couple days as soon as the concrete sets up.im thinking beacuse of the powerlines
and a pole carring those wires may have something to do with it,i hope.

Last edited:
Previously for 3 years I was using a 76cm Winegard dish that would drop off in heavy rain. Since I started using a 1 meter recycled Primestar dish last August, I have not yet experienced a rain fade event for G10.

I wish the uplink facility was so lucky.:rolleyes:

I can not get a thing on G10R / G18 since the replacement!!! OH yeah, I really had to adjust it before they replaced --- I'm out of the box, and I know that is what it is. I will get a chance to get it back in on Monday, probably. A Calm day!! I got my two new solar panels up; I found out what my major internet problem was - The laptop died, and the ELDERLY desktop works much better. That should give me an hour or two more per day to play errrr work on FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)