Now im pissed

Beefdawg

Original poster
Jul 4, 2007
Hi everyone...I have one question...WTF is going on with IO? I mean it's almost like every week or two I try to order a movie.....sometimes it works but most of the time I get a message like:
We are not able to process your order please call Blah blah blah....This is very annoying...Does anyone else have this problem?

Id call for a service call, perhaps your signal quality is not adequate causing intermit problems, Thats the first easy step.

Also it happens with on-demand sometimes because each movie is housed on a "server" and if to many people are watching or ordering the same movie your order will not be able to go through. Just like with say the internet if to many people at at a site it runs slower.

Id call the service tech first make sure he inspects everything and verifies theirs no problem inside, then to test somethings do this when you try to say order Movie A if that doesnt work, try a few different movies (on the free on-demand) that would give you an idea if its just a capcity issue or if you have a cable issue in the home, or on the plant.

Combining DISH and DIrecTV

Verizon Gave FCC Last-Minute Digital-Video Pledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)