NPS adds channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Corrado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2007
Hudson Valley Region, NY
Since the info seems to be missing here, I found the following on the NPS site.

1-5-08
The Guide has been updated for the following channels:
G3-582 WGCI CBS ATLANTA
G3-583 WSB ABC ATLANTA
G3-584 TNT
G3-585 CNN
G3-586 HLN
CBS and ABC are currently displaying pictures; however the other three are not showing pictures yet, but they should have pictures as soon as the uplinker and ACC can get the connections completed.
If you are unable to receive those channel numbers but are able to access other channels on G3, then you will need to remap. If you are able to receive the channel numbers but see a message instructing you to contact your program provider because you are not authorized, then you will need a rehit.
We will keep you updated on any further information.

Where's TBS? Two weeks ago I paid for a years worth of TBS. I am going to POed if they don't put it up.

They claimed at NPS that the 4dtv does not support blackouts so Turner wouldn't allow them to uplink TBS due to blackouts. I would call them and compain, you should get a refund credit for sure, but good luck trying to get through...I waited 38 mins. today and then finally hung up.

They also charge a $5 reconnect fee if your services lapse now. SRL is looking mighty fine right now.

I remember reading somewhere about that Blackout Crap. But that don't make sense, since TNT is going to be available and it has the NBA too. As well as other sports.......

Honestly I never recalled anything on TBS being blackedout. Here in SC whenever the Braves were on TBS and ESPN at the same time on Dish Network, ESPN was blacked out, not TBS.

technically the rule with TBS is when the Braves play on the road, the HOME team's area needs to be blacked out on TBS. I think its 35 miles.

The White Sox & WGN do the same thing when the Sox play the Twins....they have to black out WGN localls in Minneapolis

Can someone help me for I have seem to forget how to re-map as I have not done it I quite a while and was searching all over the internet but just can not seem to find it any where.Can one of you please help me.

Can someone help me for I have seem to forget how to re-map as I have not done it I quite a while and was searching all over the internet but just can not seem to find it any where.Can one of you please help me.

You would have been better off with a new thread for your question, but...

If you point to satellite G1-3 or G5-100 and leave it alone it should remap on it's own. Some users perform a soft reset by powering down for 30 seconds.

You didn't mention what model, if it's a 920 a soft reset might wipe out the internal memory if the onboard battery is dead. Avoid unplugging it in that case. If unsure which model DO NOT unplug it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts