NXT rookies invading RAW

Looking forward to tomorrows Raw, hopefully the keep the momentum going they started last week.

On a TNA note-Rumor is Paul Heyman going to head up creative???, if he gets behind it, should be a good one

TNA SURPRISE UPDATE - INTERESTING THEORY
By Dave Scherer on 2010-06-14 10:53:38

The word going around at the PPV last night was that Dixie Carter has not told anyone what the surprise that will change the company is. She is playing it very close to the vest. No one in the company has any idea what it is.

I got an anonymous email today (which I obviously can't confirm but found interesting enough to comment on) that said that the change would be that TNA would be dropping their PPVs and instead doing live specials on SpikeTV instead. I want to make it clear that I can not confirm that but do think that it would be an interesting and good move for the company to make, as long as Spike paid them appropriately for the shows. If TNA aired monthly three hour pure wrestling shows, it could be the thing they need to appeal to new viewers and could help them sell more house show tickets and merchandise.

Again, there is no factual basis to this at this time, I just think it would be a bold an interesting move if TNA were to decide to make it.

TNA SURPRISE UPDATE - INTERESTING THEORY
By Dave Scherer on 2010-06-14 10:53:38

The word going around at the PPV last night was that Dixie Carter has not told anyone what the surprise that will change the company is. She is playing it very close to the vest. No one in the company has any idea what it is.

I got an anonymous email today (which I obviously can't confirm but found interesting enough to comment on) that said that the change would be that TNA would be dropping their PPVs and instead doing live specials on SpikeTV instead. I want to make it clear that I can not confirm that but do think that it would be an interesting and good move for the company to make, as long as Spike paid them appropriately for the shows. If TNA aired monthly three hour pure wrestling shows, it could be the thing they need to appeal to new viewers and could help them sell more house show tickets and merchandise.

Again, there is no factual basis to this at this time, I just think it would be a bold an interesting move if TNA were to decide to make it.

If that were to happen, I would think that it would help to company! and get them more noticed

Yes some of the various websites have been saying that Danielson did not know about the "unwritten" rule on choking. Hopefully if its not a work, they can bring him back. Because the angle was good and broke what was becoming very stale Raw product, just look at the posts in here as of late. Hopefully they carry the momentum tonight. The last time the WWE tried to be "Kid Friendly" the product sucked at it took the "Atitude Era" to move it to good ratings.

I think Linda McMahons's senate run, plays a role.

Last edited:
WHO DO YOU ALL THINK WAS DRIVING THE LIMOUSINE ON RAW?I THINK IT WAS BRYAN DANIELSON.HERE A PIC OF THE LIMO DRIVER ON RAW. [ame="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/AngryLlama/DSC00038.jpg"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Hummm...not sure that was him

In regards to last nights show not to bad, though outside the NXT "angle" show was lacking

Did anyone else find it intresting, that the word "Radicals" was being used in describing the NXT rookies, reminded me of the original Radicalz. Perry Saturn, Dean Malenco and Chris Benoit.

yes it was Danielson who was driving the limo. ;)

Last night's thing was kinda lame. I mean when the "whole locker room" came out and the NXT guys ran to the back why was the Kool Aid Man (Mark Henry) ahead of the NXT guys?? ;)

Interesting....

I received the following email two days ago, however I decided to hold off on posting it as it is both unconfirmed and anonymous. This same email is floating around in the inboxes of other internet wrestling media sources, as I noticed that it was CC'd to the addresses of many different online wrestling media outlets. It seems to imply that the Linda McMahon senate campaign was the reason why Bryan Danielson was fired from WWE, and since there has been so much speculation abound as to why he was released, I figured I'd post the email and allow you to be the judge. Furthermore, after speaking with a source inside WWE about this "conspiracy theory," I was told that it might not be very far off from the truth considering the circumstances, so here it is. Keep in mind, the following correspondence is anonymous:

"To whom it may concern;

I am a campaign worker for the Linda McMahon Senate campaign in Stamford, CT and I wanted to pass this information along to you. I am not a "fan" of Mrs. McMahon's family business by any means but I also do not like to see people's livelihoods taken away because of someone's political ambitions.

In regards to the released performer Daniel Brian this decision was made by Mr. David Cappiello the new campaign manager for Mrs. McMahon. After viewing the video of an incident of someone being choked and spat on Mr. Cappiello advised the campaign this could have very negative repurcussions to the campaign as a whole.

It was his decision that many in the media would use this against Mrs. McMahon in her campaign because of it's violent nature and it would bring up memories of the Chris Benoit tragedy which the campaign has tried very hard to distance itself from. He also felt it would significantly hurt her stance on family values to be associated with a product marketed towards children that allowed it's performers to openly spit in the faces of one another. It was this decision that led to the performer being released to show the media that Mrs. McMahon does not tolerate or approve of such behavior.

I am sending this to you from a temporary e-mail address. I will not answer further questions I just thought the truth should be put out there and not this rampant speculation. You can chose to print this or not, I leave that entirely to you."

Email Links Linda McMahon Campaign to Danielson Release - Wrestlezone.com

yes it was Danielson who was driving the limo. ;)

Last night's thing was kinda lame. I mean when the "whole locker room" came out and the NXT guys ran to the back why was the Kool Aid Man (Mark Henry) ahead of the NXT guys?? ;)

Kool Aid Man....Iceberg, you got me laughing!! :D

Humm....Let me look at it again, to see if it is Danielson

Last edited:
Kool Aid Man....Iceberg, you got my laughing!! :D

I mean think about it...here is a pic when he was Hornswaggle's partner for a match

Attachments

• markhenryohyeah.jpg
    markhenryohyeah.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 62

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)