NXT rookies invading RAW

This rocks. I know its fake but damn run to your local wal-mart and pick up the new action figures :)

Attachments

• 32456_112044468842535_100001109463369_77542_5195227_n.jpg
    32456_112044468842535_100001109463369_77542_5195227_n.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 73
For whats it worth, John Cena has a interview on Fanhouse.com stating the release is "legit" I doubt it as well, especially since, many are saying he is the limo driver

on a side note...this years NXT group seems to be better. At least they have more than one recognizable guy :)

Kaval (Low Ki)
Mike Mcguillicuty (Joe Hennig)...funny how they do a promo that he says he's Curt Hennig's son and Larry "The Axe" grandson yet how does the McGuillicutty name comes in? Announcers said its his mothers maiden name (or something goofy)
Husky Harris..this dude should be at a indy show taking light tubes to the body. He's built like one of them :) Another 3rd generation wrestler. Dad is IRS Mike Rotunda, uncles Barry & Kendall Windham and Grampa Blackjack Mulligan......Boy there would be a helluva get together at holidays ;)

Hope this year is better and they focus on wrestling and not gimmicks

Shawn Michaels Furious Over Danielson’s Firing

Posted by Steve Carrier on June 18, 2010 at 7:36 PM • Comments (0)

- Shawn Michaels, who helped train Bryan Danielson, believed that Danielson’s firing was legit. According to F4WOnline.com, Michaels was said to be “furious” over what happened.

Latest on Triple H's WWE return plans, Edge update
By Brian Cantor
Jun 18, 2010 - 3:43:19 PM

Although the primary reason for HHH's television absence is his commitment to the upcoming WWE Films project "The Chaperone," he has also been nursing some injuries, and sources have conveyed to F4WOnline.com's Wrestling Observer Newsletter that he is more hurt than first thought.

Independently of the potential effect his injuries could have on delaying a return to WWE television comes a story that a scheduled Summerslam feud between Triple H and Edge might be scrapped. Edge, who is currently part of the main-event picture on RAW, will miss some house shows later this summer to film WWE's "Chasing the Hawk."

Possible Storyline Spoiler: Who Will Be Behind NXT Faction?

Posted by Steve Carrier on June 18, 2010 at 8:11 PM • Comments (1)

According to a source within WWE, I’ve been told that Chris Jericho will turn out to be the leader of the NXT faction.

However, it should be noted that the idea is being reconsidered due to Jericho’s decision to host the upcoming game show “Downfall.” As we exclusively reported before, WWE is said to be upset about the possibility of Jericho devoting more time to the show than to WWE. I was told this is how WWE operates; wrestlers are not allowed to have an escape fantasy, let alone an escape hatch.

I was also told there is speculation that when Triple H returns, he will be revealed as the NXT faction leader, but the idea of it being Chris Jericho is definitely an idea that was/is being talked about.

if not jericho or hhh who would you want behind the nxt faction? i hope its not vince mcmahon but am wondering after the verbal spat he had with bret a few weeks ago on raw.jericho wouldnt be a bad idea and hhh needs to retire if hes hurting that bad and work on creative with steph and vince needs to stay away from creative.time has passed vince by.

Last edited:
if not jericho or hhh who would you want behind the nxt faction? i hope its not vince mcmahon but am wondering after the verbal spat he had with bret a few weeks ago on raw.jericho wouldnt be a bad idea and hhh needs to retire if hes hurting that bad and work on creative with steph and vince needs to stay away from creative.time has passed vince by.

I think Wade Barret fills that role pretty good

but you need a star to lead the rookies.what star would you have lead the rookies? if not jericho or hhh as rumoured.

Humm, dont know what "stars" could lead right now, maybe a Randy Orton or Ted Diabase. While they call all there wrestlers "Superstars" I dont see many right now

Humm, dont know what "stars" could lead right now, maybe a Randy Orton or Ted Diabase. While they call all there wrestlers "Superstars" I dont see many right now

- Several people in WWE are talking more and more about Chris Jericho leaving the company when his contract expires in September. Word is that Jericho asked officials for permission to try and become the host of ABC’s Downfall game show and was given the OK. When Jericho was hired for the show, apparently Vince McMahon got mad and nobody can really explain why.

Jericho has been on somewhat of a losing streak lately and has been given less promo time. He was the only top star missing from RAW last week where the RAW Superstars stood up against the NXT Rookies. It’s always possible that all of this is part of a storyline where Jericho would align himself with the group but that’s not confirmed. -Everyone has their opinion of who was driving that NXT limo. How about Triple H? He was on the sidelines with an injury during the 2001 Invasion angle.

-The general thought is Bryan Danielson will miss out on this huge angle and suffer because of it. Received an interesting email saying Danielson could come back, go through the NXT Seven, and build to a big blowoff match with Wade Barrett. Sounds good to me.

-Fatal Four Way is the worst pay-per-view concept ever. Let's get ready for more nearfalls than you could shake a stick at (what the hell type of saying is that by the way?), and champions losing their titles without being pinned. Well, John Cena isn't going to bitch. But Jack Swagger will. Look forward to those promos.

-Two advertised "non-advertised" happenings for Sunday's pay-per-view make it a watchable broadcast. The NXT guys want their contracts by Sunday and Kane will reveal himself to be the attacker of The Undertaker. Well, I hope the latter doesn't go down like that.

Last edited:
- Several people in WWE are talking more and more about Chris Jericho leaving the company when his contract expires in September. Word is that Jericho asked officials for permission to try and become the host of ABC’s Downfall game show and was given the OK. When Jericho was hired for the show, apparently Vince McMahon got mad and nobody can really explain why.
the quicker he's off my screen the happier I'll be.

-Everyone has their opinion of who was driving that NXT limo. How about Triple H? He was on the sidelines with an injury during the 2001 Invasion angle.
I cant see HHH coming back as a heel.

-Fatal Four Way is the worst pay-per-view concept ever. Let's get ready for more nearfalls than you could shake a stick at (what the hell type of saying is that by the way?), and champions losing their titles without being pinned. Well, John Cena isn't going to bitch. But Jack Swagger will. Look forward to those promos.
I agree. Old Daffy Duck (err Swagger) wont like that. I like him as a champion. He's fresh (unlike Cena who is very stale)

-Two advertised "non-advertised" happenings for Sunday's pay-per-view make it a watchable broadcast. The NXT guys want their contracts by Sunday and Kane will reveal himself to be the attacker of The Undertaker. Well, I hope the latter doesn't go down like that.
that whole Undertaker thing is so lame. He's out legit with an injury (orbital bone) yet he's "in a vegetative state" :rolleyes:
So what happens come fall when he comes back (like he does every year)...oh my god the Undertaker broke out of a vegetative state

what if cena would turn out to be the leader on the nxt rookies?i know it wont happen.just think of a way to turn cena an dhave cena say they worked there way up and do like hogan did with the nwo kind of angle.i say make it hhh and since he has stroke with wwe the rookies can say they have someone with there own stroke within wwe and have hhh step back from the title and teach these guys.

Last edited:
WWE has applied for a trademark for the name 'The Nexus'. Lots of people are speculating that this is one of the possible names for the NXT group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts