Official I have L4.49 Thread

Had the update for a few days and then starting two days ago I get random reboots. Dish should def. roll back to 4.48 and fire the testers of this release.

Have had the update for a couple days here. Could be my imagination, but, seems like the pq on the SD channels has degraded somewhat. Other than that, no issues.

Now getting tuner loss too. Guess it is time to call and write Dish to complain some more!

Ok, I've got 4.49, so, I now have the ability to rename recordings. Caps & more than 16 characters would be nice. And the popup guide? I enable the Guide & look to see what's on in 6 hours. A second press of the Guide button gives me a nice popup with a shortcut to the desired favorites list instead of cycling through all seven lists. So far so good. Going to the new chosen list brings me right there -- and back to the CURRENT time. What? This helps? Are you kidding me? My bedroom receiver woke me up 4 times with reboots for this?

(Give me ScifiHD & I'll quit whining).

L449 broke playing back from the EHD on my 622. I have to disconnect the USB cable and connect it back for the 622 to see the drive again. It was perfectly fine before L449.

Thank you Dish Network for a wonderful job of breaking something that was working just fine! :mad:

L449 broke playing back from the EHD on my 622. I have to disconnect the USB cable and connect it back for the 622 to see the drive again. It was perfectly fine before L449.

Thank you Dish Network for a wonderful job of breaking something that was working just fine! :mad:

Welcome to the Seagate way of living.:(