Ohio State does not want to play LSU in the BCS Championship...

After watching that "football" game today. I am not sure if any team in the Big 10 could even hang with Vandy.

Thats because you guy's play in 80* sunny weather all the time.
Your invited to come up here and play some ball ......

SEC looks very ordinary when they actually leave the deep south.
Your teams don't play on the road.

Jimbo

Thats because you guy's play in 80* sunny weather all the time.
Your invited to come up here and play some ball ......

SEC looks very ordinary when they actually leave the deep south.
Your teams don't play on the road.

Jimbo

The last time a Big Ten team came down south to play except in a bowl game was???

The northern teams couldn't take the humid cold we get.

It's funny when I travel up north for work and people are all bundled up and I'm wearing a light jacket. I keep hearing... "you're not cold?" "Nope...but could you cut the heater back? I can't breathe in here."

The northern teams couldn't take the humid cold we get.

It's funny when I travel up north for work and people are all bundled up and I'm wearing a light jacket. I keep hearing... "you're not cold?" "Nope...but could you cut the heater back? I can't breathe in here."

Thats ODD, OSU has played very well in Bowl games down south in the last 7 years with Tressel in control.

Jimbo

Who would survive?? My team there in November when it was what 40 today or your team here in Sept. when it is 95 to 105 with ALOT of humidity??:)

Your hillucinating if you thought it was 40 there today .
I work all day in the weather, IF it's yesterday it was 40 with wind and 30 MHP winds, wind chill in the teens, today it was rainy and windy as well, they were talking about it before the game.

This is why we only get a small number of players from down south to play up here, they are afraid of a little cold weather and snow.

This is Big Ten Country, you HAVE to have a good ground game to win up here.
This is why media give us a bad rap about playing boring football, because they don't know what a good ground game is all about anymore.

Jimbo

I work all day in the weather, IF it's yesterday it was 40 with wind and 30 MHP winds, wind chill in the teens, today it was rainy and windy as well, they were talking about it before the game.

This is why we only get a small number of players from down south to play up here, they are afraid of a little cold weather and snow.

This is why media give us a bad rap about playing boring football, because they don't know what a good ground game is all about anymore.

Lets see. Most of the good players are from the south. Why would they want to go play in a league where you are really really slow? Do I need to break out a tape of last years championship game? Players these days want to go where they can get to the next level. Which league would you rather play in?:)

Lets see. Most of the good players are from the south. Why would they want to go play in a league where you are really really slow? Do I need to break out a tape of last years championship game? Players these days want to go where they can get to the next level. Which league would you rather play in?:)
Last years tape is all you have ?

So, what is the difference between the OSU guy that runs a 4.25 and the SEC guy that runs a 4.25 ?
I guess in your book the SEC guy is faster ....

Ted Ginn looked like he blew right by you guys last year on that SAME tape your referring to.

Beanie Wells is no slow poke in case you haven't noticed.

Speaking of playing at the next level, I would say Ohio State has put PLENTY in the NFL in the last 10-15 years, you have no case about your IF they want to go to the next level quote.

Jimbo

Last years tape is all you have ?

So, what is the difference between the OSU guy that runs a 4.25 and the SEC guy that runs a 4.25 ?
I guess in your book the SEC guy is faster ....

Ted Ginn looked like he blew right by you guys last year on that SAME tape your referring to.

Beanie Wells is no slow poke in case you haven't noticed.

Speaking of playing at the next level, I would say Ohio State has put PLENTY in the NFL in the last 10-15 years, you have no case about your IF they want to go to the next level quote.

IF you want to go Team for Team, OSU and LSU, I would say OSU probably wins hands down ... now if your talking about the two conferences, then you may have the advantage.

Jimbo

And the last time you guy's came north of Tennesee was when ????
Every single one of Kentucky's home games.

And where is this very cold weather you speak of? I'm in Pennsylvania now, and we haven't even seen snow yet. Teams up north play what? 1 maybe 2 games a year in the cold?

Last edited:
Every single one of Kentucky's home games.

And where is this very cold weather you speak of? I'm in Pennsylvania now, and we haven't even seen snow yet. Teams up north play what? 1 maybe 2 games a year in the cold?
It snowed here on Friday, nothing drastic, but it did snow and sleet :)

The wind made Friday miserable to work in, WC was in the teens, want to play some football ?

I am a a 40 minute drive from AA ...

OSU going to the BCS Championship...

I get the feeling Ohio State may be going to the BCS championship. First, both Oregon and Oklahoma have been eliminated which places OSU at #5. Second, Kansas and Missouri do battle next week - one of them will be eliminated. Third, I perceive LSU to have only a 50/50 shot at winning out their games with Arkansas and in the SEC Championship. Fourth, I think OSU is going to move ahead of West Virginia this weeks polls and will probably stay there. Fifth, OSU's season is over...they will only go up in the polls after beating Michigan and going 11-1. Sixth, West Virginia still has a tough game against UConn. Seventh, doesn't the Big12 have a conference title game? In any case, the odds of OSU moving up to the BCS #2 position now seem possible.

Last Weeks BCS

LSU 9-1
Oregon 8-1
Kansas 10-0
Oklahoma 9-1
Missouri 9-1
West Virginia 8-1
Ohio State 10-1

This Weeks BCS Top 5?

LSU 10-1
Kansas 11-0
Missouri 10-1
Ohio State 11-1
West Virginia 9-1

I get the feeling Ohio State may be going to the BCS championship. First, both Oregon and Oklahoma have been eliminated which places OSU at #5. Second, Kansas and Missouri do battle next week - one of them will be eliminated. Third, I perceive LSU to have only a 50/50 shot at winning out their games with Arkansas and in the SEC Championship. Fourth, I think OSU is going to move ahead of West Virginia this weeks polls and will probably stay there. Fifth, OSU's season is over...they will only go up in the polls after beating Michigan and going 11-1. Sixth, West Virginia still has a tough game against UConn. Seventh, doesn't the Big12 have a conference title game? In any case, the odds of OSU moving up to the BCS #2 position now seem possible.

Last Weeks BCS

LSU 9-1
Oregon 8-1
Kansas 10-0
Oklahoma 9-1
Missouri 9-1
West Virginia 8-1
Ohio State 10-1

This Weeks BCS Top 5?

LSU 10-1
Kansas 11-0
Missouri 10-1
Ohio State 11-1
West Virginia 9-1

I would be ELATED if your post came true :D
As for the top 5 you posted, I doubt OSU moves up that far and seeing they have NO more games, normally they have teams pass them because of that, but I see your side of the scenario .... and I LIKE it !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts