Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah uhhh, I predict Ohio State 265, florida -2. Ditka sneaks into da game in a Buckeyes jersey.

Jimbos-yup, Ditka

DA BUCKS!

I thought that It was replaced after the Fiesta Bowl. If this is the case one week is not much time for the sod to take. The only plus is that Ohio State has played on a bad field all year.

YA that was my point, WHY would they replace it so late, or better yet, fix what was there.
Ohio State has not played on a solid field all year, at least not since the third game of the year.

Something else for the Flordia fans to complain about.

Jimbo

Stevenl: There are several reasons why your prediction seems askew, they are: Ginn, Gonzo, Hall, Hartline, Robiskie, Nicol, White JR., and of course the all time vote leading heisman winner TROY SMITH!

Hey Buckfan,
I have not seen you around here.
:welcome to the site

Lots of good info here, look around , stay awhile.
The moral majority of the Sports oriented people are taking this game in stride.
There are a few that will go over board I am sure, just like any where else.

Please be nice to the Flordia fans out there, they may not be feeling to well come Tuesday morning .....

Jimbo

Last edited:
Besides all that Florida backed into this game. If USC doesn't choke to cross town rival UCLA then we aren't even having this conversation!

Would of, should of, could of.

Florida deserves to be there, they lost less games than USC and played a harder conference than USC or Michigan.

Choosing sides for this one is like asking someone if they would prefer death by bring drawn, hanged, and quartered or by impalement through the rectum. Both choices constitute a cruel and unusual punishment...for the viewers and for college football fans.:(

Anyway, I opt for being drawn, hanged, and quartered (evil Buckeyes).:devil:

Go BigTen!!!

very funny, jimbo!! i mean, i would hate for you to have egg on your face come tuesday!!!

Egg on my face ?
Some one already jumped on me in another post.
I have no problem with Flordia, matter of fact, IF OSU was not in the game I would be rooting for Flordia.
Urban is a good guy, I've watched him coach the last 5-10 years.
Bowling Green is right down the street, Utah, Flordia and don't forget he coached at "The Ohio State University " too.

There was talk back when Tressel came in that Urban might have been the guy had Tressel not taken the job.

I have all kinds of respect for the guy.

IF Flordia wins tonight, They are the National Champs, I have no problem with that either.
I just want a good game ..... and a victory of course !

Jimbo

TastesLikeChicken.jpg

Interesting article...

Full Story

Florida tops Ohio State...in profits

Ohio State football is a veritable cash machine, but lavish spending leaves it with a modest profit margin by college football standards.

Undefeated Ohio State is favored to beat Florida in the college football championship game Monday night, but according to at least one line - its bottom line - it takes the field as the underdog.

According to filings college athletic departments make with the Department of Education, Ohio State is only the seventh most profitable team to go to a bowl this year, with revenue in the football program exceeding expenses by $28.5 million during the 2005-06 school year. Meanwhile Florida is No. 5, with an operating profit of $32.4 million.

It's been all over the local news the past couple of days. Only 2 1/2 hours until the war begins.

Ok, is it just me or has anyone else lost at least some interest waiting for this game? This game should have been played last week in my opinion...MLB should be wrapped-up by mid-October...the NBA by the end of May...and the NHL by the end of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)