Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is over.....last year should have showed us all.....some teams are NOT as good as perceived and some are not as bad as everyone thinks....This OSU team is similar to those Oklahoma teams that people thought were unstoppable a few years back....

So, bigger crash landing: ND v LSU at 14-41, or OSU v UF at 14-41?

Granted, this train wreck is bad news for the Heisman winner, but why do these northern teams (ND, Michigan, Ohio) come to the BCS games and reek so bad?

Big 10, or more accurately THE VOTERS, are frauds. More proof to change the BCS or scrap it.

The #1 and supposed #2 both fall convincingly to teams people said had no right to be in the top 5, some said top 10.

So, bigger crash landing: ND v LSU at 14-41, or OSU v UF at 14-41?

Granted, this train wreck is bad news for the Heisman winner, but why do these northern teams (ND, Michigan, Ohio) come to the BCS games and reek so bad?

Good question...considering both had more or less the same days off...

hmm, all you buckeye fans, do you believe now?

CONGRATS FLORIDA GATORS 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPS

it's great to be a florida gator!!!!!!!!!!!

What teams had the same time off. OSU had 51 days between their last game and todays game. Florida played 2 more games after OSU was done. That is 14 days more time to stay up for the game. Don't think that made a difference today. OSU was just plan out played.

Na Ananan Gooo Gators Na Nanan Go Gators!!!

Now the excuses start... Before the game noone had an excuse everyone said (look at the poll in this thread) OSU would cream florida... This wasnt just a "field goal win" this was TOTAL domination on BOTH sides of the ball.

I think the "snow belt" players just have too much "fun in the sun". Let's play this game again at Boise State and see how it goes ;)

Congratulations to the University of Florida, they completely handled Ohio State and deserve to be #1, no doubt about it.

hmm, all you buckeye fans, do you believe now?

CONGRATS FLORIDA GATORS 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPS

it's great to be a florida gator!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan should have been there!!:D Just kidding. That one was for stevenl.

Congratulations to Florida.

Na Ananan Gooo Gators Na Nanan Go Gators!!!

Now the excuses start... Before the game noone had an excuse everyone said (look at the poll in this thread) OSU would cream florida... This wasnt just a "field goal win" this was TOTAL domination on BOTH sides of the ball.

No excuses. Florida outplayed OSU tonight.

thanks jag! truthfully, i'm totally shocked at the outcome. i had the gators in a squeaker. but, i never never doubed they could win!!

and i'll say congrats to you ohio state fans for a great season!!!

Even I didnt expect so much from florida.. I mean they truely looked today like the florida of old.. Fast paced offense and powerful defense... Leak truely deserves MVP of this game... and watch out next year TEABOW is gonna have a vengence..

OSU Great season you guys had.. Truely was. Im sure if you guys had a chance to do it again, the outcome could possibley be differnt, but on this day uf was the better...

i'll say congrats to you ohio state fans for a great season!!!

Don't say congrats to me. My team was totally put to shame this year (Michigan State). If anything you should say sorry for such a disappointing season. My daughters are OSU fans so I try to route for them when I can. I was also very surprised by the outcome but Florida deserves it.

That's what I am talking about. How about them Gators???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts