Who will win?

• Ohio State

Votes: 69 61.6%
  • Florida

Votes: 43 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck To The Buckeyes!!!! Hope For A Great Game!!! If They Can Keep Up With The Gators Speed I Say 2 In 5 Years For the Osu

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE CAPS GOT THE WAY THEY DID

Floridia is done. Corso just picked Florida to beat OSU tonight. He is currently 0-3 this year with the OSU picks. He has picked against OSU each time and we all know what the results were.

Ya lets not give any credit to the amazing FLorida offense.. And FLorida Defense.. Until that last drive they were NEGATIVE in rushing yards...

Digital dude how was it bs? I dont see anyone not even the coches contesting it.. nor the anoucers.

Ya lets not give any credit to the amazing FLorida offense.. And FLorida Defense.. Until that last drive they were NEGATIVE in rushing yards...

Digital dude how was it bs? I dont see anyone not even the coches contesting it.. nor the anoucers.

The only problem with the negative rushing yards is that it includes sacks. That does not give you a real idea on how the rushing game is.

All the announcers on Fox said they thought he was down at the 1/2 yard line. That play will not make or break the game because the most likely would have scored the next time.

Lets hope the game keeps this pace.. ITs turning out to be possibley one of the best National title games in a long time.. High scoreing fast paced.. I love it.. No matter what the outcome.

OSU needs to stay with the running game. I don't know why Tressel went right back to 3 straight passes after the running game was successful last series.

It is not looking good for OSU...and the biggest thing is not the penalities...though it has not help....Urban Meyer is COMPLETELY out coaching Jim Tressell....! He is at least 3 steps AHEAD of OSU in every play. OSU has shot themselves on the foot...but they have yet to prove they can stop the offensive.

Lets hope the game keeps this pace.. ITs turning out to be possibley one of the best National title games in a long time.. High scoreing fast paced.. I love it.. No matter what the outcome.

DID U SEE LAST YEARS?? BEST fb GAME EVER PLAYED. THIS IS GETTING LOPSIDED. HOPE OSU CAN COME BACK, COACHING TOO.

Even if OSU loses this game the Big 10 is still 2-1 against the SEC.

I guess the glass is half full.... But if they do lose the SEC is still national champs... And the gators beat all those SEC teams that those big 10 teams beat... So in escence SEC still dominated :p

our best vs your best.. Isnt that how wars were decided in the old days? Forget the small skirmishs...

I guess the glass is half full.... But if they do lose the SEC is still national champs... And the gators beat all those SEC teams that those big 10 teams beat... So in escence SEC still dominated :p

our best vs your best.. Isnt that how wars were decided in the old days? Forget the small skirmishs...

So if Florida wins you are going to share the title with the entire conference. One game does not mean a domination. So if the Big 10 won against all the SEC teams and Florida was the only team to win a game they would still have dominated. I think not. I will give it to Florida, they are the only team that has decided to show up and play so far tonight.

So if Florida wins you are going to share the title with the entire conference. One game does not mean a domination. So if the Big 10 won against all the SEC teams and Florida was the only team to win a game they would still have dominated. I think not. I will give it to Florida, they are the only team that has decided to show up and play so far tonight.

Conference means NOTHING here....it is OSU vs. Florida....the winner is champion....period....not the conference. And JUST because one team is playing well and another is not does NOT mean one team didn't show up. One is just playing better than the other....

Conference means NOTHING here....it is OSU vs. Florida....the winner is champion....period....not the conference.

I was just asking the question from stevenl's post.

stevenl said:
But if they do lose the SEC is still national champs...

I know it is just OSU Florida winner take all. He stated that teams that don't play the SEC have trouble. I was just telling him that 2 Big 10 teams did not have much trouble againts the all mighty SEC. Today Florida is the king on the field so far and they deserve all the credit. They are playing a good game.

And JUST because one team is playing well and another is not does NOT mean one team didn't show up. One is just playing better than the other....

Not showing up for a game is just a figure of speech. If a team does not play as good as they have all year people call that not showing up for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.