Ohio State vs Michigan

Digital Dude

Home Theater Editor
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
SHADO
Since the OSU-Texas thread has become an OSU vs Michigan joke thread here is one just for OSU and Michigan fans to have fun.

Digital Dude said:
Since the OSU-Texas thread has become an OSU vs Michigan joke thread here is one just for OSU and Michigan fans to have fun.
Ya I kinda saw the way the old thread was going too, which is good because the Texas game is history now.... GREAT history I might add.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Top College Cheerleaders

You don't have to live in the U.S. to know that
FOOTBALL IS KING!
But the game wouldn't be complete without the
cheerleaders, and here are some of our finest:

The LSU'S Golden Girls:

lsugoldengirls.bmp

The Alabama Crimsonettes:

alabama6.jpg

The University Of Michigan Wolverines:
Woof, woof.....

UTSrockytopgirls.bmp

joedekock said:
What do you get when you mix Maze and Blue? GREEN! :D
Green? As in the color of envy! It sounds like a perfect color for the Spartoonies...that or prison jumpsuit orange. Seriously, you may wish to crack open a dictionary and learn how to spell the word maize.;)

Anyway, I'll be pulling the Michigan State convicts and derelicts to beat Notre Dame this evening. Go Big Ten!!!

Back on topic, both Ohio State and Michigan look very beatable this season. Are these teams capable of remaining undefeated prior to their meeting on November 18th? I honestly don't know.

riffjim4069 said:
Green? As in the color of envy! It sounds like a perfect color for the Spartoonies...that or prison jumpsuit orange. Seriously, you may wish to crack open a dictionary and learn how to spell the word maize.;)

Anyway, I'll be pulling the Michigan State convicts and derelicts to beat Notre Dame this evening. Go Big Ten!!!

Back on topic, both Ohio State and Michigan look very beatable this season. Are these teams capable of remaining undefeated prior to their meeting on November 18th? I honestly don't know.
What , you wern't happy with Ohio State winning a game with thier " D " ???
Whats wrong with that ?

Next week will be the next test for the Buckeyes, they passed thier first test with a 24-7 whipping of Texas.
They will be there when the spotlight shines, next Saturday night at 8 pm.
I will also say that bad weather played a big roll in this game, at least they got the running game going.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
What , you wern't happy with Ohio State winning a game with thier " D " ???
Whats wrong with that ?Jimbo
Except for the final week of Big Ten play, I really don't give Ohio State much thought unless they are playing an out of conference opponent. They looked very good against Texas, but so far I don't see much difference between many of the top 10 teams. I will be singing a very different tune should OSU come away with road wins at Iowa and Michigan State.

Of course, we can always count on the Startans to fold like a cheap card table (it's their tradition). While I don't like Ohio State, I can honestly say I respect the program. However, Michigan State is quite the opposite story; each year spawns yet another generation of classless, clueless, and characterless yutzes...from the head coach-->to the undisciplined players-->to the fanbase waiving their twisted little we're #1 digits. Ugh! Anyway, I thought this picture posted on an ND site is priceless:

losers.jpg

By the way...
umosu.gif

riffjim4069 said:
Except for the final week of Big Ten play, I really don't give Ohio State much thought unless they are playing an out of conference opponent. They looked very good against Texas, but so far I don't see much difference between many of the top 10 teams. I will be singing a very different tune should OSU come away with road wins at Iowa and Michigan State.

Of course, we can always count on the Startans to fold like a cheap card table (it's their tradition). While I don't like Ohio State, I can honestly say I respect the program. However, Michigan State is quite the opposite story; each year spawns yet another generation of classless, clueless, and characterless yutzes...from the head coach-->to the undisciplined players-->to the fanbase waiving their twisted little we're #1 digits. Ugh! Anyway, I thought this picture posted on an ND site is priceless:

losers.jpg

By the way...
umosu.gif

Its the pride they wish they had in ND.

Please do not even compare un-disaplined Players at MSU to UofM or OSU. MSU is on record with the NCAA as being one of the best schools in disipline. OSU had over 40 infractions with the football program alone from 2002-2005. The MSU players wait until after school to do their crap. Hence Charles Rogers!

riffjim4069 said:

losers.jpg

By the way...
umosu.gif

Win or lose, the Iowa game should be a real good game.
MSU always has a way of screwing up our season, simular to michigan.
I remember MSU beating us in OHIO under Cooper, when we were undefeated around game 8 or 9 that year.

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
Win or lose, the Iowa game should be a real good game.
MSU always has a way of screwing up our season, simular to michigan.
I remember MSU beating us in OHIO under Cooper, when we were undefeated around game 8 or 9 that year.

Jimbo
I could wrong, but I don't think your guys will have nearly as much trouble with Iowa as you will with MSU this season. I'm just glad we got by Wisconsin...Barry Alverez always had his teams ready to play Michigan.

riffjim4069 said:
I could wrong, but I don't think your guys will have nearly as much trouble with Iowa as you will with MSU this season. I'm just glad we got by Wisconsin...Barry Alverez always had his teams ready to play Michigan.
I hope your right,
Alvarez retired this past year ....

Jimbo

Lets see... Ilya from Cleveland, TNG from Cincinnati, Me and ..........
The 2005 Sateliteguys Guy of the year Iceberg spotted outside of Ohio Stadium before the OSU-Penn State Game. I think this thread is OK.

Attachments

• 60923001.jpg
    60923001.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 202
Digital Dude said:
Lets see... Ilya from Cleveland, TNG from Cincinnati, Me and ..........
The 2005 Sateliteguys Guy of the year Iceberg spotted outside of Ohio Stadium before the OSU-Penn State Game. I think this thread is OK.
Off the subject a bit but,
NO HD for the NHL CI package again this year :down

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)