UCLA beats USC

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Yes it's true UCLA in a big upset over USC

Now who will play for the National Championship?

The discussion is where it belongs.....OSU-Michigan thread!! :) :)

btw....Who Dey?!

Why would it be over there? It doesn't talk about them. I know the conversation will eventually go that way but I thought it deserved it's own announcement.

Florida did win and I think it will be Ohio State vs. Florida.

I think Michigan would destroy Florida. But the BCS has worked. Ohio ST is #1. And #2 is a coin flip between Florida and Michigan for most fans which is just what the BCS rankings will show I predict. Personally, Michigan lost its only game by 3 points to the #1 team in the nation on that teams home field. A rematch on a neutral field would undoubtably be an incredible game. Florida on the other lost to AUBURN??????? and is a team that cant decide who their QB is :rolleyes: A team like Ohio state would rip that to shreds.

Last edited:
that was a great game, although it messed up the championship game. somehow, in the stupidity of that monster called the bcs, florida will get screwed. if that happens, there's going to be a lynching somewhere tonite.

read my arguments in the other thread.

GO GATORS

Florida lost to #7 in tha nation Auburn they were a ranked team. and they lost on a arguabley bad call inthe last bits of the game by a fieldgoal..... its not like they had their ass handed to them

forgot about the bad call steven. but florida really should have won that game. i hope meyer signs a great field goal kicker in february!!!

I think Michigan would destroy Florida. But the BCS has worked. Ohio ST is #1. And #2 is a coin flip between Florida and Michigan for most fans which is just what the BCS rankings will show I predict. Personally, Michigan lost its only game by 3 points to the #1 team in the nation on that teams home field. A rematch on a neutral field would undoubtably be an incredible game. Florida on the other lost to AUBURN??????? and is a team that cant decide who their QB is :rolleyes: A team like Ohio state would rip that to shreds.

I think Michigan would destroy Florida. But the BCS has worked. Ohio ST is #1. And #2 is a coin flip between Florida and Michigan for most fans which is just what the BCS rankings will show I predict.

IF the BSC has worked, there would not be a need for a coin flip.

I would like to see Flordia because Urban Meyer coached 25 miles down the road at Bowling Green, it would be like a Ohio reunion !!

Jimbo

Florida got #2 and will play Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl

btw, meyer got his graduate degree at ohio state and served as a graduate assistant coach. you don't think he doesn't want to win this game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)