Ohio State vs Michigan

Excuse me...but you just scolded Paul not to use fields as an excuse but yet you are complaining that southern teams get an advantage??!!:rolleyes:
When Miami played in the Big East, they had to got Boston College and Virginia Tech many a times in late November.....and last I remember....the last time Miami played Michigan...Miami erased a 30-14 deficit and beat them IN MICHIGAN. So you cannot blame southern teams for LIVING IN THE SOUTH....that is about as lame an excuse as you can dish out.....ALSO remember....ALL the MAJOR bowls are in warm climate areas....you have the same 'advantages' as the warm climate teams.....your playing in the same weather when bowl games come around.

I was just pointing out that Ohio State made more mistakes on that field than M did.

Just for the record, I agree that Florida has earned the right to play OSU. Would have loved a rematch simply because I'm a Michigan man, and I still believe it would have been a better game. We'll be back next year, and this time it's at the BIG HOUSE with a proper field. (Sorry Jimbo, couldn't resist.)

Just for the record, I agree that Florida has earned the right to play OSU. Would have loved a rematch simply because I'm a Michigan man, and I still believe it would have been a better game. We'll be back next year, and this time it's at the BIG HOUSE with a proper field. (Sorry Jimbo, couldn't resist.)

No Problem Paul,
Tressel has not lost in the Big House yet either.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)