OJ is Guilty

Guys keep it clean, and keep it sports related. Thank you.

Sports related.

In Pro Football Hall of Fame:

OJ Simpson:

Found liable in civil court of taking the life of Ron Goldman.

Convicted in criminal court of 12 gross felonies, including armed robbery and kiddnapping. Including "gun crimes".

NOT in Baseball Hall of Fame:

Peter Edward Rose

Cheated on his income tax.

Placed a few bets with an, umm, undocumented sports book, AFTER his retirement.

Paging Mr. Selig. Mr. Bud "Light" (Kennesaw Molehill) Selig.

Sports related.

OJ Simpson:

Convicted in criminal court of 12 gross felonies, including armed robbery and kiddnapping. Including "gun crimes".

Peter Edward Rose

Main difference: Simpson was inducted to the HOF before his off the field incidents. Rose's issues were brought to light before he was eligible for the HOF.

Sports related.

OJ Simpson:

Peter Edward Rose

One thing is for sure. OJ just passed Rose as the most tragic sports figure in US history. OJ is just a moron. He got very lucky 14 years ago. He should have just slinked away very quietly and became a recluse. But he couldn't stay our of the limelight. He wanted his past glory back and got convicted trying to regain it.

You want to "hit" his girlfriend? :D How close do you live to him? I would have moved.

He lives about a couple of miles from my house. BUT, the closest route to the highway drives right infront of his house....LOL! I use to see him all the time, looking for his wife's killers at the Miccosukee Golf and Country Club....:rolleyes:

I thought the Juice lived in Cali?

He has been living in Kendall('burb southwest of Miami) for atleast 5 years now. No state taxes and the laws favor him when it came to civil suit levied against him.
He maybe be a double murderer, kidnapper felon....but he ain't stupid.

...well...being convicted now...I guess he IS stupid....LOL!

He has been living in Kendall('burb southwest of Miami) for atleast 5 years now. No state taxes and the laws favor him when it came to civil suit levied against him.
He maybe be a double murderer, kidnapper felon....but he ain't stupid.

...well...being convicted now...I guess he IS stupid....LOL!

I wonder if he's paid that off yet? Somebody may be SOL on that one.

Being from Buffalo originally and familiar with what O.J. did on the football field, I feel somewhat sickened, as a Bills fan who is familiar what he did.

I wonder if he's paid that off yet? Somebody may be SOL on that one.

Yep....he moved here because Florida law does not allow his pension from both football and acting untouchable in a civil lawsuit....or something like that. I read his pension from BOTH is about $300,000 to $400,000 a year....give or take...

...so neither the Goldmans nor Browns will ever see a penny.

That is correct. The crux of the whole crime was that Simpson owes Goldman millions, which he refuses to pay, hiding behind Florida's laws which make pensions unattachable. He supplemented his income by illegally selling sports memrobelia for cash, hiding it from both Goldman and Uncle Sucker (selling memrobelia for cash and not telling Uncle Sucker about it was the only crime Rose ever was convicted of, and was, and probably is, extremely common among sports figures). There being no honor among thieves, his middlemen doublecrossed him and kept his "s***". Of course, nothing there belonged to Simpson, it all should have been turned over to Goldman.

That is correct. The crux of the whole crime was that Simpson owes Goldman millions, which he refuses to pay, hiding behind Florida's laws which make pensions unattachable. He supplemented his income by illegally selling sports memrobelia for cash, hiding it from both Goldman and Uncle Sucker (selling memrobelia for cash and not telling Uncle Sucker about it was the only crime Rose ever was convicted of, and was, and probably is, extremely common among sports figures). There being no honor among thieves, his middlemen doublecrossed him and kept his "s***". Of course, nothing there belonged to Simpson, it all should have been turned over to Goldman.

:up I rest my case!;)

When I was in college, my fellow classmates and I debated the case before and after the "not guilty" verdict 13 years ago. I had heard testimony on TV about the condition of some dead leaves that had been disturbed at one of the crime scenes near a heating/cooling unit, (can't remember which house it was, something was found, don't remember what it was), but after hearing that, I told my classmates, "The leaves will do him in and the doggie too."

I got several responses from my classmates, some of them agreed with me, some didn't. One of my classmates said, "Goble, you've been out in the woods too long."

And don't get me started about the glove.

13 was unlucky this time for him!

Hey, perhaps while OJ is locked up he can get back to his investigative work regarding who actually killed Nicole and Ron. Remember when he was acquitted and vowed to find the 'real' murderers?

I'm sure he can find lots of leads in the pen...maybe this was his plan all along, this is actually an undercover plot so the Juice can infiltrate the ex-wife killing gangs...

Sandra

Hey, perhaps while OJ is locked up he can get back to his investigative work regarding who actually killed Nicole and Ron. Remember when he was acquitted and vowed to find the 'real' murderers?

I'm sure he can find lots of leads in the pen...maybe this was his plan all along, this is actually an undercover plot so the Juice can infiltrate the ex-wife killing gangs...

Sandra

I mean he exhausted his search in the golf courses of most of Miami....:rolleyes:
He MIGHT have better luck there in jail.....
..and IF you think he has been retired from "being tackled by big scary men"....hehehe....I highly doubt that....:eek::eureka:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts