CONTEST!! One Day Contest - K1 PLUS Android DVBS2 H.265 4K STB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I want to thank Titanium for getting the K1 Plus out to me at lightning speed! I mean, wow, it was shipped on Thursday from California and I had it here in Pennsylvania by Saturday afternoon! :)

I had a chance to play with it a bit on Sunday and again today. I'm used to a regular STB so it took me a bit of looking around to figure out that I needed to run an app for satellite reception. Once I found that the first thing I did was go to 101W to check out those 4K feeds. NASA is very nice in 4K! :bounce I also got a chance to try the Kodi app. I was able to easily add my password protected network drive and stream my FLAC format music. I have not streamed any video yet. Trying this sample box has me interested in buying the dual-tuner Edision OS Mio Plus 4K when Titanium offers it for sale. It would be great to have a unit that can consolidate satellite, ota (with added usb tuner), streaming, etc in a single customizable linux-based box.

I will continue to play with this and if I can manage to get the new Edision model I will pass this on to a fellow Satellite Guy (or Gal) so they can have some fun too! Thanks again for the contest Titanium and for your continued support of our hobby! :):thumbup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)