One Day Contest - Win a DVBS2 STB

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Good luck to all the contestants! I'm sitting this one out since I was the lucky winner last time. :)
Going out to try peaking the dish better today.Beautiful weather!

Reactions: Titanium
  • Model HS2745 - Factory Sample DVB S2 Satellite Receiver
  • Remote Control
  • 12Vdc Power Supply
  • Free Shipping within the US/PR/VI (Outside US, winner responsible for shipping, tax and brokerage)
The STB is based on a Novatek 78304 chipset (same chipset as in the HDVR1200, X2 Premium 1, DJ1997 STBs). No manual or giftbox, but it is simple to operate and program. Receives DVBS/DVBS2 QPSK/8PSK and 16APSK channels and decodes Dolby AC3 audio. Fast Blindscan!

View attachment 114763 View attachment 114764

How to Enter? Just reply to this post with "I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver".

Contest ends tomorrow evening at 6pm Pacific Time. March 8, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random and notified in this thread.

I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver.

• Model HS2745 - Factory Sample DVB S2 Satellite Receiver
  • Remote Control
  • 12Vdc Power Supply
  • Free Shipping within the US/PR/VI (Outside US, winner responsible for shipping, tax and brokerage)
The STB is based on a Novatek 78304 chipset (same chipset as in the HDVR1200, X2 Premium 1, DJ1997 STBs). No manual or giftbox, but it is simple to operate and program. Receives DVBS/DVBS2 QPSK/8PSK and 16APSK channels and decodes Dolby AC3 audio. Fast Blindscan!

View attachment 114763 View attachment 114764

How to Enter? Just reply to this post with "I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver".

Contest ends tomorrow evening at 6pm Pacific Time. March 8, 2016. Winner will be drawn at random and notified in this thread.

"I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver".

I just again read the rules and whole thread and didn't notice:
"Limited to one entry per person" anywhere.
note to self: google copy n paste

I just want to win something once!!!

And Guess What? Today is your lucky day! You have won the DVBS2 Receiver!

Congratulations Cardinal 177a! You have won the DVBS2 Receiver!
Please send me a message (conversation) with your name, email, telephone number and shipping address.

Thank you everyone for entering to win! Coming soon... more spring cleaning of my toy collection. Stay tuned!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts