One more day to go

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Still no WGN HD ....
I suppose they will come online on the next group, or maybe they will have to wait for next year to watch the Cubs in HD ... If they make the playoffs they will be in HD, but not on WGN.
If we have to wait for next year ..... will the Cubs still be good ???

Jimbo

I don't have much experience with D. could this be a week to week thing?

I watched a couple minutes of Planet Green HD this morning and it had a terrible lip sync issue. Hope they get this one fixed soon.

Planet Green is just a waste of space. Where is FoxNews HD! I can think of a bunch of channels other than pg I would like in hd, hell in sd for that matter. They can take pg and shove it up Al Gores butt.

BIG Deal.:rolleyes: I was so excited this morning I forgot about it. Didnt even change the channel off the local news before work today. Heck I didnt even think about it yesterday. What a waste of bandwidth. SO out of 17 they could only come up with 2 HD premium channels.

Planet Green at last,
Planet Green at last,
thank god almighty,
it's Planet Green, at last.

Sarcastic Jeff, who would've liked to see some more mainstream national channels introduced during the Aug 14th rollout (i.e. PBS, Travel Channel, FoxNews, FMC, AMC, TCM, WGN, Chiller, etc. etc.).

With all the fanfare regarding the mighty new D11 Sat, there is nothing in today's channel release that affects my viewing. Already have RSNs in HD. Already have locals in HD. Don't get PPVs or SHO.

Here's hoping for more Natl's in the near term.

I don't have much experience with D. could this be a week to week thing?

It was when they deployed the MPEG 4 National HD channels last year. It made you look forward to what each Wednesday would bring. Much smarter than the approach DISH Network uses where they dump all the new HD in one day...then take away 15 Voom channels overnight. ;)

OK, here's my guess on why all the PPV's being added, NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan. Look what they do now, when one of the sports packages or RSN's needs a HD channel they shut down a PPV and put that particular sports program on. So what's starting in a few weeks, the NFL season. Looking at the September schedule I see a max of 14 HD games being shown. Then add in NASCAR Hot Pass channels also being needed on Sundays along with the end of the MLB season and the start of the NBA and it looks like to me that this is why we have all the PPVs being added.

Planet Green HD

Well, I for one asm happy with Planet Green HD, I found the PQ to be good this am! And Emirl's show intersting!

I noticed some sync issues on SportSouth HD, but I'm excited to have my RSNs available full time! Now it's time to catch up to the various other companies with Fox News and AMC, and I'd like to go ahead and see ESPNU HD so I don't get nervous as we approach the end of the month :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)