Ongoing complaints about No NEW HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

czarlos

Original poster
May 6, 2007
It's 12:07am CST 2/1/2008

Check switch + Update program guide = No new channels.

I'm off to bed. Just wanted to see if at exactly 2/1 new channels up.

That'll teach me huh.

Maybe check again when I wake.

Last edited:
When you wish upon a star....!

I am hoping for something new tomorrow, then I realized, the only thing new we are getting is called a 'price increase' and nothing to appease that price increase. :eek:

I wasn't exactly up all night waiting for the channels to get here. . however I did check at 1:00 w went to bed after playing 6 hours of Call of Duty 4.......now I am awake. . (tired as heck) and nothing. . . absolutely NOTHING!!!! I am so upset with dish!.....

Does this mean we will have more tears shedding this afternoon?

Does this mean we will have more tears shedding this afternoon?

Perhaps we should have an Official Crying Channel?:D That way all the post about no new HD and (I love this one) "I'm leaving Dish" can go to one place and not fill up the front page of this awesome forum. No offense guys.:D

I can say though, I share your pain.

Instead of new HD channels, all we get, is the need to have to start worrying about our DVR's again (with the courts ruling in favor of Tivo yesterday).
I'm very happy my 18 months are up in February.

Interesting. Why is everyone assuming new channels today?

As far as the complaining goes... give those people a break. I complain all the time about not getting my locals in HD (despite being in a top DMA). I have right too.. I've been promised these channels for years. And I don't want to switch. I'd rather have the ViP622 and OTA locals then have to deal with the crappy D* DVR or pay $$$ for a TiVo box and watch the 10 HD cable channels in my area.

Repeat after me..THERE WILL BE NO NE HD CHANNELS ON DISH NETWORK FEB 1ST..say this 100 times and maybe it will sink in

Interesting. Why is everyone assuming new channels today?

As far as the complaining goes... give those people a break. I complain all the time about not getting my locals in HD (despite being in a top DMA). I have right too.. I've been promised these channels for years. And I don't want to switch. I'd rather have the ViP622 and OTA locals then have to deal with the crappy D* DVR or pay $$$ for a TiVo box and watch the 10 HD cable channels in my area.
Just like you have a right to complain, I have a right to tell you to stop complaining....It's almost like Sat Guys went from being a resource of info to a bad house of whiny little bitches....starting to become a complete waste of time hanging out around here...its ashame...the mods really need to go on a delete all threads about new HD channels on Dish (minus the uplink activity report and discussion)....its just starting to piss off the site supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts