Ongoing complaints about No NEW HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
CZarlos, you are obviously new here so let me help you out. The title of your posts are very important so tomorrow you need to title your thread:

02 Feb 2008 - No New HD Channels Noted

Then tell us by what procedure you made that determination and be sure to create a new thread everyday so we don't get confused.

-----------------------------> Running away quickly....................

CZarlos, you are obviously new here so let me help you out. The title of your posts are very important so tomorrow you need to title your thread:

Then tell us by what procedure you made that determination and be sure to create a new thread everyday so we don't get confused.

only its feb1 not feb 2

Originally Posted by 8bitbytes

only its feb1 not feb 2

He says for tomorrow when he makes his new post /thread saying no new hd. Tomorrow will be Feb 2nd

I changed the title of the thread. Please lets stop making new threads like this.... just deal people, we're in a tizzy over two cable channels.... :rolleyes:

I changed the title of the thread. Please lets stop making new threads like this.... just deal people, we're in a tizzy over two cable channels.... :rolleyes:

Until next week when it's where's Speed HD? Or when someother program comes up what someone wants to watch in HD on a channel that E* doesn't have up.

Why not make this a sticky and allow those who want a vent an easy outlet in a single place?
This is what I'm talking about right here. It's just ridiculous how many threads get started that turn into complaint threads. It's polluting the Dish Forum. I could personally care less about USA or SCIFI HD being added but obviously enough members need a sticky to post their complaints on.....If a new threads gets started about this, delete it and direct them to the sticky...

Now I guess Dish Network customers know how DirecTV customers felt over the past 2 years.

What made things worse was some of Dish Networks own CSR's were saying that new HD would be coming today.

Now I guess Dish Network customers know how DirecTV customers felt over the past 2 years.

What made things worse was some of Dish Networks own CSR's were saying that new HD would be coming today.
Hey, there's lots of new HD channels in the 5300 range (if you sub to the HD Only package). :) From the CSRs' viewpoint, they were 100% correct.

But come on Scott, Dish CSR's told people over 2 years ago they would be getting their locals in HD. People should know better that a CSR will tell you anything to end the call on a happy note. That's their job....

That confirms..

That just confirms that CSRs don't have a clue what's going on and people ought to quit calling them and asking;). HD is probably limited in India anyways.
Gerry

That's hilarious!!!

Just like when I talked to a CSR about ordering Center Ice.....you want Super Ice ? No Center Ice.......Super Ice is not available......no Center Ice....just a minute.......sorry sir the season is over........no its not Center Ice is just starting in a week.

10 minutes of this and 4 times being put on hold.....before she got it right.

Not having ice in India must be a problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts